HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving School

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Default Leaving School

I left school at Christmas and my ''Old school'' has only been back for 3 days now but I am getting extremely bored.. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why aren't you at your new school? :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Because I left for good.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iConz..

Latest Awards:

Happened to me I left back in november from my college, tbf I was expecting to have a job/apprenticeship/something by now.. but yeah it does get very boring!
    I found that to help with this I did chores, although they are annoying and nobody should do them but if you help out around the house, go shopping, do the dishes etc. it gets rid of time AND your parents love you for it

Tokens

Why don't you get a job or apprenticeship then?

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

yeah why don't people wait until they've got a college place or job we until they leave o.o

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I think you should deffinatly get an apprenticeship in something your interested in. You get a chance to learn and earn a little at the same time.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    iConz..

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    yeah why don't people wait until they've got a college place or job we until they leave o.o
    j/s buy only reason I left was because 1) the apprenticeship company i was in contact with made out that this apprenticeship I applied for I'd have by end of week (they told me I scored the best results out of everyone on their exams, had a great CV etc.) 2) College exams were coming up and if you didn't sit them but your name was still down you get charged 3 times the amount of the exam so I'd have ended up paying £300 for exams I didn't sit :L

but yeah, definitely worth looking into apprenticeships:

Click here for the site that most colleges, employers etc. post apprenticeships to.
    It's where I have found loads of apprenticeships which I like and I know the site looks boring and tacky its actually got a lot of advertisements on

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't you have gcse's or whatever to do?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    People leave for different reasons and sometime they can be personal and sometimes for lazy reasons. But I left because I hated school

Anyways. I am waiting until feb then I can hand in my application for the RFA.. (No not the RAF) so I have like a month and a bit to waste..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast