HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BelieveMeSafety

Latest Awards:

Default supers not in rare values

i have some supers that habbox havn't even bothered to value ...? i can provide pics from hand for you to use as logo or w.e such as
    Pink Marquee (think you have)
    Blue Marquee (only a few have in hotel)
    Yellow Monolith (only a few have in hotel)
    Pink Laser (only a few have in hotel - only one i not have)

But it'd show habbox interested in keeping up to date
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Hey Jake .

The Pink Marquee and the Yellow Monolith have always been on the Habbox Rare Values pages and can be viewed there now. I am aware however, that the Blue Marquee and Pink Laser Gate are not on the Habbox Rare Values pages. As much as I would like to add them, we are currently unable to do so on the current Habbox Rare Values pages. However, once the new version of Habbox/Habbox Rare Values is released, they will be viewable. Although I can not guarantee they will be valued immediately, unless we become aware of a recent trade.

The Habbox Rare Values department is interested in keeping up to date and we do everything we can to ensure this. However, the current panel we have to update Habbox Rare Values is not very functional; allowing us only to update the values of previous items. We can not update names, images, mottos or add new items. Sorry for any inconvenience you or others may experience because of this.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    BelieveMeSafety

Latest Awards:

Hey luke
    Thanks for getting back to me, i see it's just i get people coming in asking how much bla bla is worth and i can't tell them to check Habbox as you just explained to me about needing updated. Also you could add the Ultra super and mega ultra mega super like you used to, it makes people want to collect them more and if possible could add the amount of supers in the hotel (that are active), could be quite helpful for very many habbo and habbox users.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jakey,, View Post
    Hey luke
    Thanks for getting back to me, i see it's just i get people coming in asking how much bla bla is worth and i can't tell them to check Habbox as you just explained to me about needing updated. Also you could add the Ultra super and mega ultra mega super like you used to, it makes people want to collect them more and if possible could add the amount of supers in the hotel (that are active), could be quite helpful for very many habbo and habbox users.
    We are considering adding a little feature like that, possibly more towards facts rather than just rating an item 'Rare' or 'Common' like was done previous though. Thanks for the suggestion though . I'll be discussing this with Dan .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    BelieveMeSafety

Latest Awards:

awesome i can help with super rares if you want as many people know i have loads like blue marquee twilight yellow mono bla bla

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Any help that you can provide with the addition of such 'Uber Rares' will be greatly appreciated.

As Luke said, at the moment we are unable to Add New Rares to Habbox atm due to a technical issue :/ We are having many technical issues with the current Rare Values system and are using Back-up panels etc etc to update the Rare Values which do not have full functions.

With the release of Habbox V6 at the end of this month, we are scrapping the old Rare Values 2.0 which we have had since May of this year and replacing with something alot better. Giving you more information about your Rares than just the Value. But you'll have to wait until Habbox V6 to see that!

I'm currently going through a process with a fine comb to add missing items to this 'Rare Values 3.0' which you cannot see yet, so that hopefully when it is released we have a full list of items on there. If you find any major Supers or other items which are not on Habbox, feel free to PM me and i'll get them added on this new Rare Values system, however i have probably already added them.

~Dan
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan