HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by qaxzsw View Post
    no im not going to man up because thats who i am and im not changing.
    It's not as if its a bad change. Self improvement n that. Just man up and do it.

Better you learn now how to do stuff you dont wanna than later in your life when its something much worse than a couple annoying kids and a football.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

(I've only read first page so sorry if anyone's said it)

What's being gay got to do with not liking football?

Anyway, don't just 'watch the ball pass' then. Even if you hate it or youre not very good at it, at least try and put some effort in then your teacher wont give you such a bad time. He might still be a *** but he can't fault you for trying your best.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no im not going to man up because thats who i am and im not changing.
    don't be so dramatic - it's hardly changing your life philosophy is it? its a PE lesson. get a grip.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Ive never had an interest in football for some reason, so I was exactly the same at school. Of course, the teachers always tried to make me play but in the end they just gave in. :L
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flowbots

Latest Awards:

I have to play football at school and I'm a girl! I don't like doing it but I just do it like everyone else. I don't think being gay can be classed as an excuse. Everyone has to do things they don't want to.

Tokens

I couldn't man up if I tried sorry people

Also I don't want to play football hence why I didn't play hence why I am not goign to football club.

You people can attempt to persuade me to play football next time but nothig is going to convince me I would rather have isolation. I know what your trying to say people but I have tried to play before but I just make a fool of myself and I would rather not again therefore I'm not playing. Also my p.e teachers a homophobe which ahs to do withit because co-incidentally two other gay people have to go back to football club for not putting effort in when I was the only one who refused and they both tried to play.

o and I will do stuff in life I don't like if I need to, this is just something I don't have to put myself through, therefore I'm not going to.
    Last edited by qaxzsw; 15-01-2011 at 12:04 AM.
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why ask for advice then if you don't want it.

Tokens

I wnt advice on how I can get out of isolation and football club please read the post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I couldn't man up if I tried sorry people

Also I don't want to play football hence why I didn't play hence why I am not goign to football club.

You people can attempt to persuade me to play football next time but nothig is going to convince me I would rather have isolation. I know what your trying to say people but I have tried to play before but I just make a fool of myself and I would rather not again therefore I'm not playing. Also my p.e teachers a homophobe which ahs to do withit because co-incidentally two other gay people have to go back to football club for not putting effort in when I was the only one who refused and they both tried to play.

o and I will do stuff in life I don't like if I need to, this is just something I don't have to put myself through, therefore I'm not going to.
    Well why ask for advice then if you're just gonna be stubborn? Go in isolation then, at the end of the day we're just trying to help and couldnt really give a **** what happens. You asked for help, we gave it. Don't be rude.

And you'll probably give the same excuse later on. You dont NEED to do anything, except eat and drink of course.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Well why ask for advice then if you're just gonna be stubborn? Go in isolation then, at the end of the day we're just trying to help and couldnt really give a **** what happens. You asked for help, we gave it. Don't be rude.

And you'll probably give the same excuse later on. You dont NEED to do anything, except eat and drink of course.
    Sorry if I came across rude I didn't think I did but anyway I mean if there was something I needed to do later in life for a job or something I'd do it but because playing a stupid game of football has no effect on my life I see no point in doing it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast