HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Suck it up, buttercup.

Since when did school come with a clause that you don't have to do the bits you don't like? Not everything is enjoyable kid, but kicking up a fuss and being stubborn about it isn't gonna make people respect you for standing up for yourself, it just makes you look like a mong. Sexuality has nothing to do with it, even if you're camper than a row of tents (my femininity is somewhat infamous and I love football), and the sooner you accept that you sometimes have to do things you don't like the sooner you'll have acceptance - and hell, you might even enjoy yourself
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Well why ask for advice then if you're just gonna be stubborn? Go in isolation then, at the end of the day we're just trying to help and couldnt really give a **** what happens. You asked for help, we gave it. Don't be rude.

And you'll probably give the same excuse later on. You dont NEED to do anything, except eat and drink of course.
    Agreed yeah! why ask for advice, if you are just going your own sweet way!! As well i'd say don't "diss" the chavs ... you don't like PE just like they don't like English etc ... at least they are going to Footy!! Why not try and at least befriend/show the effiort (Team-effort) with 1 of them ... they are not all bad you know! Just accept it - having to go to Footy club!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Suck it up, buttercup.

Since when did school come with a clause that you don't have to do the bits you don't like? Not everything is enjoyable kid, but kicking up a fuss and being stubborn about it isn't gonna make people respect you for standing up for yourself, it just makes you look like a mong. Sexuality has nothing to do with it, even if you're camper than a row of tents (my femininity is somewhat infamous and I love football), and the sooner you accept that you sometimes have to do things you don't like the sooner you'll have acceptance - and hell, you might even enjoy yourself
    I didn't intend to bring sexuality into it I just kind of did.. but I'm not even that camp tbh I just hate football and I know I won't enjoy myself because I have attempted to take part before and I'm not putting myself through that again! and basicalyl everyone at my school has actually told me not to go and dosn't think im a mong, its the chavs who think i am a mong and I don't care what they think and even if I played football they still would - thats chavs for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scallz View Post
    Agreed yeah! why ask for advice, if you are just going your own sweet way!! As well i'd say don't "diss" the chavs ... you don't like PE just like they don't like English etc ... at least they are going to Footy!! Why not try and at least befriend/show the effiort (Team-effort) with 1 of them ... they are not all bad you know! Just accept it - having to go to Footy club!
    Well I am going to diss the chavs because they all deserve to die. And you say atleast they are goign to footy, well atelast I am listening in english and going to get a gcse in it? And I am friends with some of them but that still dosn't make me want to do to football. And I am not going to football club, I would rather die and thats being serious.
    Last edited by qaxzsw; 15-01-2011 at 12:14 AM.
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by qaxzsw View Post
    Sorry if I came across rude I didn't think I did but anyway I mean if there was something I needed to do later in life for a job or something I'd do it but because playing a stupid game of football has no effect on my life I see no point in doing it.
    it means you miss drama lessons that you need for your exams. wouldn't bother with all the hassle tbh so just play. And I did read your post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't intend to bring sexuality into it I just kind of did.. but I'm not even that camp tbh I just hate football and I know I won't enjoy myself because I have attempted to take part before and I'm not putting myself through that again! and basicalyl everyone at my school has actually told me not to go and dosn't think im a mong, its the chavs who think i am a mong and I don't care what they think and even if I played football they still would - thats chavs for you.
    Wait, you dont care what they think, but you dont wanna go because you're so bad and will embarrass yourself? Yet the only people who are there are chavs..... which you dont really care about what they think anyway?

CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS. CONFUSED.

Tokens

dosn't think im a mong, its the chavs who think i am a mong and I don't care what they think and even if I played football they still would - thats chavs for you.
    Well to say you are'nt botherd what the Chavs think you are doing a pretty un-convincing job i'd say! How many times have you mentioned them now!!?

Tokens

Wait, you dont care what they think, but you dont wanna go because you're so bad and will embarrass yourself? Yet the only people who are there are chavs..... which you dont really care about what they think anyway?

I don't care what they think but I would rather not have abuse hurled at me.
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too

Tokens

Why not give the Chavs a chance - at least they turn up for English even if they don't do anything! You are wanting to avoid even that!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But if you dont care what they think, then you probably wont care what they say. Thus ignore them and problem solved. Have fun at footie.

Tokens

Well we all have to do thing's we don't want to .... simple as!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast