HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Why are they being abusive towards you?
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Idk if I have made it cler enough but I AM NOT GOING TO FOOTBAL

Quote Originally Posted by Scallz View Post
    Why not give the Chavs a chance - at least they turn up for English even if they don't do anything! You are wanting to avoid even that!
    I did turn up for p.e I just didn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    For being gay which I cannot help

Well we all have to do thing's we don't want to .... simple as!
    One of my schools rule is like to learn in a safe environment without bullying or abuse, this would be going against my schools rules. Also no-one should be bullied or abused! How the **** can you expect someone to take abuse?
    Last edited by qaxzsw; 15-01-2011 at 12:22 AM.
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    I don't think they are - I think it's the OP in question just not wanting to give them a chance!! Just try an give them 1 chance hey m8!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by qaxzsw View Post

Okay, what advice do you want then? you've pretty much listed all your options so its upto you to decide?

Tokens

, but your not willing to turn up for Football - well that say's enough I guess!

Tokens

I don't think they are - I think it's the OP in question just not wanting to give them a chance!! Just try an give them 1 chance hey m8!!
    Excuse me? You don't know me, you don't know wether people are actually giving me abuse or not, so how can you say that people are not, they ARE giving me abuse, so ffs don't go and say that, I'm not going to attempt to befriend bullies! Please stop replying now because you clearly don't know anything and you are just making me angry.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I know if you're extremely open (I'm not sure what the politically correct term is here, but visibly gay?) then a lot of people don't like that and I could see how in a physical education class how other students would use that as an opportunity to bother you.

That being said though I don't think you can attribute the fact that you're gay toward you being unsuccessful at football. There are many gay, feminine boys and girls who are really good football players.

As it's a class, and you're enrolled in it I don't think you could opt out of not participating in what your class is doing because you're bad at it - you can't not do the math in your math course because you're bad at it and expect to pass - In a physical education class if someone's giving you a hard time I'd say the best way to avoid it is to stick close to your friends as much as you can throughout the class, and if it's still unbearable you should approach the teacher, councillor or your parents about it. As embarrassing as it sounds if they're bothering you that much you have to do it.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 15-01-2011 at 12:33 AM.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Thanks for the advice but I don't make the reason im **** at football is because im gay, i think my p.e teacher picks on me becasue im gay. I wouldn't say im very camp at all tbh, i dont have a camp voice really or walk like a woman.

I dont think the only reason I don't do football is because of them, I just hate football and it makes me angry that I'm forced to participate and I'm also crap so.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for the advice but I don't make the reason im **** at football is because im gay, i think my p.e teacher picks on me becasue im gay. I wouldn't say im very camp at all tbh, i dont have a camp voice really or walk like a woman.

I dont think the only reason I don't do football is because of them, I just hate football and it makes me angry that I'm forced to participate and I'm also crap so.
    poor poor you. you're forced to play football of all things! can't believe schools these days...:rolleyes:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    poor poor you. you're forced to play football of all things! can't believe schools these days...:rolleyes:
    I know, it's ******* outrageous!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast