HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default How do I get out of this?!

Sorry if this is in wrong place I wasn't really sure!

Basically.

I hate P.E! I'm in Year 10 and today in P.E it was football and its so stereotypical of my stupid p.e teacher to think all boys love football but FYI I'm gay and also hate football so basically I'm not going to play football naturally. So I decided to just stand there and watch the ball roll pass -fun.

Anyway my P.E teacher is FORCING me to go back on wednesday to football club and apparntly if I don't go I am going to get isolation the next day WHICH IS SO NOT FAIR! Because all the chavs go and I am not making a fool of myself by playing football and then getting shouted at by the chavs when I miss a goal or something. (Trust me I shouldn't be allowed near a football thats how bad I am)

Now, my mum has said she will write me a note but seeing as my p.e teacher is also my head of year i doubt he will take notice and I will STILL end up in isolation but basically I am not in a million years going to football club and id rather go to isolation but I have triple drama the day after crappy football club and if I don't go I will miss my final lessons before my controlled assesment and I really can't afford to miss that cuz that will be a massive chunk of my grade gone.

Srsly I hate him so much. no-one tell me next time i should just take part because never ever in a million billion years will i play football

qaxzsw
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

man up. everyone has to do stuff they don't like in school, why should you be any different?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tough luck. everyones had to do something in p.e that they don't wanna do at times. if a letter doesn't work then you'll have to do it or face the consequences. welcome to the joys of being in education.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I once was in the same situation as you. We were doing dance and I down right refused to do it. Got through to her a bit, not much though.

However, I myself think you could comprimise with the teacher, tell him you do not like football and you shouldn't be forced to do it.

On the other hand, I don't think it's fair that he is forcing you. Can't you say you would rather do detention or something instead?

Basically try comprimising as ditching ain't very good.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    man up. everyone has to do stuff they don't like in school, why should you be any different?
    Because all the chavs that love P.E never listen in any other lesson e.g english & maths, and I suffer because of that, now p.e isn't even a gcse and I'm not goign to make a fool of myself.

btw, don't tell me to man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    I once was in the same situation as you. We were doing dance and I down right refused to do it. Got through to her a bit, not much though.

However, I myself think you could comprimise with the teacher, tell him you do not like football and you shouldn't be forced to do it.

On the other hand, I don't think it's fair that he is forcing you. Can't you say you would rather do detention or something instead?

Basically try comprimising as ditching ain't very good.
    Thanks for the advice, but trust me, hes the ******* meantest teacher I've ever had and he won't compromise, if it was a detention I would do it but i'm not goign to put myself in a position where I am going to get abuse at some stupid football club because 1) I can't play football 2) chavs have a tendency to be homophobic. Also this teacher knows very well how much I hate football.

I will get my mum to phone up and tell them I am not doing it cuz I have rehearsels and LOADS of revision to do which obviously is more of a priority

Tokens

I've seen people bring in notes to get out of P.E. We have to play Rugby sometimes but it's so boring but I still participate. I feel that you should get involved in some way no matter how bad it is but of course your reluctant not to. The alternative is to actually get your parents to come in or ring in to confer about the situation. I'm sure it will resolve it eventually.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iAndy-

Latest Awards:

If I was you I would forget your pe kit unless he would make you do it in uniform. I suggest you make your mum write a note, and give it to the Head of Pe or assistant head. So your head of year has no way of punishing you for leaving school!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by qaxzsw View Post
    Because all the chavs that love P.E never listen in any other lesson e.g english & maths, and I suffer because of that, now p.e isn't even a gcse and I'm not goign to make a fool of myself.

btw, don't tell me to man up.
    excuse me? everything you said in the first post and this one i'm quoting warrants the phrase 'man up' to be used. so i suggest you do it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

get your mum to call up the school then and ask to do p.e with the girls. you won't be doing football, but boy you'll get taken the piss out of even more. but if you don't care, then i suppose that'll be the only way around it since you said he's strict. but bloody hell it's only football

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    excuse me? everything you said in the first post and this one i'm quoting warrants the phrase 'man up' to be used. so i suggest you do it.
    no im not going to man up because thats who i am and im not changing.

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    get your mum to call up the school then and ask to do p.e with the girls. you won't be doing football, but boy you'll get taken the piss out of even more. but if you don't care, then i suppose that'll be the only way around it since you said he's strict. but bloody hell it's only football
    I'm already in a mixed P.E group but it rained so they put all the boys together and the girls together. so normally its not a problem because we normally do really pathetic things like 'team building'

Quote Originally Posted by iAndy- View Post
    If I was you I would forget your pe kit unless he would make you do it in uniform. I suggest you make your mum write a note, and give it to the Head of Pe or assistant head. So your head of year has no way of punishing you for leaving school!
    If I don't bring in a kit he will make me do it in some skanky school one and if I refuse to wear it I'll get isolation.
    Last edited by qaxzsw; 14-01-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast