HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Would you say this was a good thing?

I applied for a job but I missed out a question on the application form so when I sent the form off the other day, they rang me this morning telling me that I had missed this question out and that they wanted me to fill it in.

Would you say this was a good thing that they wanted me to fill it in? I thought they would have just rejected me if I missed a question out.
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You missed out on answering a question... people make mistakes... at least they have told you and it means that you can get the form back and then send it off again.

If they dont give you a job because you missed something on an application form then a lot of people would have been rejected on other job applications.

Good luck & hope you get the job
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens

^ agreed, it's a professional matter rather than any type of signal. but good luck

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

I guess it could be good, bad or neutral.

Could be good because they may be interested in your application. If they read the full application and the rest of the application was bad, I'm sure they would just reject it. Whereas if it's good, they may want you to complete it.

Could be bad because they may think that rushed your application in order to miss the question out, but that would be too judgemental.

Could be neutral because they may be professional and wont accept/reject an application unless its completed.

So it's either good or neutral