HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    A true Christian at heart
    LMFAO.

I think this was sick , after all it was just an animal!
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    No, but they are more capable of killing humans than other dogs and because they are GENERALLY more agressive than other breeds, hence why they are chosen for illegal dog fights.

A dog cannot be controlled 100% by a human, think about it, dogs have been wild animals longer than they have been domesticated and will have natural agression even if you donn't like to admit it even poodles have natural agression.

I have a huge south african mastif and also a staff and I wouldn't expect them to hurt anyone, they are some of the kindest dogs i've owned. But that doesn't mean i'm going to leave my young nephew in a room with them on his own. ALL ANIMALS are capable of attacking humans but if brought up in a loving home, it only makes this LESS likely to happen, it's still possible.
    Exactly what I've been saying. To say they will attack is nonsense, not all pitbull terriers and other breeds will attack for no reason, some are more tame than others. You get labradors, which are suggested to be the best animal for families, can be born aggressive and trained to be aggressive - you can get them as security dogs afterall They are more capable of causing damage and attacking, that's obvious, but they're not all violent as other people have suggested. To say that is incredibly silly.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112