HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    Really? How can you just say dogs like that shouldn't be allowed.. it's the owner, not the dog, I know a hella lot of pitbulls from when I take my little poodle out for walks and the majority of them are actually really nice - plus, you can't just outcast a whole.. species? of dog because a few of them like to chew books or are vicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Why exactly? The dog has done nothing wrong.
    From personal experience I know they can be very violent and scary. Most dogs I am fine with, but certain types are just...ugh.

And yes it's the owners, but if the owners couldn't get dangerous dogs in the first place and train them to attack there wouldn't be a problem.

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    From personal experience I know they can be very violent and scary. Most dogs I am fine with, but certain types are just...ugh.

And yes it's the owners, but if the owners couldn't get dangerous dogs in the first place and train them to attack there wouldn't be a problem.
    Yes, they CAN be very violent - that depends on the owners discipline on the dog though - saying all of them are violent and vicious is just stupid & prejudice.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All dogs have the potential to be dangerous. You shouldn't believe everything the media says about pit bulls, many out there are just as gentle as labradors or other "gentle" canine breeds. It's a media trait to perceive these dogs out to be dangerous, because many violent dog related attacks include these types of dogs. It's like saying all chihuahua are prissy little weedy beggars, but you can train them up to be vicious, or get one that is born vicious, as with any other type of animal with varying personality traits
    Last edited by GommeInc; 25-01-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    Yes, they CAN be very violent - that depends on the owners discipline on the dog though - saying all of them are violent and vicious is just stupid & prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    All dogs have the potential to be dangerous. You shouldn't believe everything the media says about pit bulls, many out there are just as gentle as labradors or other "gentle" canine breeds. It's a media trait to perceive these dogs out to be dangerous, because many violent dog related attacks include these types of dogs.
    Which is my point. I've never seen on the news "Boy mauled by poodle!" "Girl, 5, attacked by Chihuahua" it's the same 2 or 3 breeds (in various combinations) again and again. As I said - I'm not a dog hater - burn all dogs or w/e, but I just don't think that these types of dogs should be legal (and some aren't in the UK) because of the potential threat they pose to the public - and from personal experience I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a dog attack.

DJ Robbie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Way to stereotype. Pit bulls aren't born evil. A dangerous dog will only be so because of the result of a human.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I have never had a dog as a pet so I don't really like being around dogs, bigger ones mostly although this woman was disgusting in what she did.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

As Neversoft said, its down to us how it reacts. I don't care what dog it is, I love all dogs and what happened is awful and it really hurts like as if it was my own D:

Honestly - I hate dogs. I've got bad memories of them and whenever something like this comes up a little voice in the back of my head says "good" but the majority of my brain says "aww, poor thing - how awful". I have mixed feelings over this. Dogs like that - the one pictured anyway - shouldn't be allowed - however hanging it and burning it is obviously unlawful and absolutely disgraceful.
    in your head saying good? **** you... as I said above, If a dog attacks someone it must of been brought up wrong or shaken or bullied in some way to make it want to attack someone. Can't believe what you said there
    Last edited by Jordan; 25-01-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Way to stereotype. Pit bulls aren't born evil. A dangerous dog will only be so because of the result of a human.
    I don't stereotype, I give with experience and knowledge - from what I've experienced and what I know, pitbulls are dangerous - not all, but certainly more than most people would be comfortable with.

DJ Robbie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I don't care about your experience and your knowledge tbh... all dogs are born good and they get changed by us.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OTT much, just buy a new one they all say the same thing

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast