HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Language choice!

Recently I have been looking into the ideal courses for University. I've come to a conclusion of doing a Joint Honours course in 2 languages. One of them is definitely Mandarin Chinese but the other language is between Italian or Spanish. I've thought about other languages but they aren't suited to me and I need to have studied it at GCSE/A Level.

So what do you think I should go for? Italian or Spanish.

I'm picking the one that is better in general as a language and is more useful in the contemporary world. I don't care if it's hard or easy and so on.

Thank you!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd have thought spanish would be more useful but that's just an educated guess rather than based on any facts

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Spanish is the 2nd or 3rd most widely spoken language (2nd to Cantonese (and if 3rd..) English). Plus it's easier - in my opinion - than Italian, however you don't get to go on all the awesome trips to Rome and get Pizza

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I'm in North America so I would say Spanish because I don't know a soul here who knows Italian.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Thanks for all your comments, I made a decision to go for Spanish as it seems right and more popular!

Tokens

I've studied both and found Italian a lot more interesting. But Spanish is infinitely more useful (unless you plan on studying music or art)

Tokens

spanish is more useful but if it was me I would go for italian because it seems more fun
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too