HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Waterloo Road

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    In the first/second series was it predictable that that teacher would get stabbed? No. This series was it obvious Kyle would dance? Yes.

I used to look forward to watching it but now I'd prefer to spend the hour on Facebook and HxF.
    No but it was obviously tom would leave lorna for izzy and then it was obvious lorna would come back and then something tragic would happen to izzy just as she'd got back with tom. This series it was obvious kyle would dance because that's his career however his charecter wasn't the dance he's a bad boy he dances once and flipped once. It's obviously not all predictable however when the Johnah and cesca story line got going it moved really fast and was predictable.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

It wasn't that predictable, I mean who saw finn falling off the bridge and not walking again coming?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They will probably have half a series when he's in a chair and the school will go OTT on making it disabled friendly, but in the end he will walk again. Having one of the main characters suddenly become permanently disabled has nearly always fail in soaps.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In the first/second series was it predictable that that teacher would get stabbed? No. This series was it obvious Kyle would dance? Yes.

I used to look forward to watching it but now I'd prefer to spend the hour on Facebook and HxF.
    That's a bit unfair Obviously a new show wouldn't be too predictable until you learn the characteristics

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    It wasn't that predictable, I mean who saw finn falling off the bridge and not walking again coming?
    I didn't predict it either. I was expecting Denzel to do something. Heck, we all saw Kyle there with him and two teachers, Finn and Sam were hidden away in the adverts so it was a bit of a suprise.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 10-04-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

The first thing my mum said when She said Denzil walking across was "I bet Finn tries to save him and then he falls".
    It was just really obvious, and it kinda ruined the emotion when Finn was talking as if nothing had happened 10 minutes after he'd just been paralysed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

The first thing my mum said when She said Denzil walking across was "I bet Finn tries to save him and then he falls".
    It was just really obvious, and it kinda ruined the emotion when Finn was talking as if nothing had happened 10 minutes after he'd just been paralysed.
    They never said he was paralysed, just he could be. That wouldn't have necessarily been straight after, would have been a couple of hours most likely and he probably didnt require sugery and was dosed up on drugs. That was exactly how I was like when I first woke from my operation so.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    yeah when he went over you knew he was going to fall and i know sam and him aren't coming back next series so i thought he had died but was relieved to know he hadn't

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this actually made me laugh. kyle dancing wasn't exactly a cliff hanging shocker end of series moment like izzy getting stabbed was LOL
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lxce View Post
    yeah when he went over you knew he was going to fall and i know sam and him aren't coming back next series so i thought he had died but was relieved to know he hadn't
    I thought they where in series 7 and then leaving at the end of it?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd only started watching Waterloo Road with the latest season so I've been watching the whole thing from the start online. Seasons one through four were fantastic but so far season five feels really different? Did anyone else not really enjoy season five?