HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this right?

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Splintus,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dinasaw View Post
    If they were stressed from previous classes they certainly shouldn't be taking it out on other pupils
    Although Mikey has agreed with me, I agree with Scott.

If a teacher has been stressed from previous classes then they certainly shouldn't be taking it out on other pupils because it's nobody else's fault except from the class/pupil which we're causing the disruption. I mean everybody can get stressed but I still do think smacking a ruler on the table is a bit extreme and if the pupil didn't actually do anything, then it sounds to me as if the teacher has more problems than the pupil. There's obviously got to be more behind it though?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I agree with this. The teacher may have done it for many reasons and as Splintus said they might feel stressed with their other pupils from the class before?

On the topic of the teacher saying he has problems - he/she didn't mean he actually has 'problems' just problems with his behaviour and attitude.
    nono I had her today
    she said that he had behavior problems and needs to get them fixed
    then another boy stood up for him and said to the teacher
    "No one hates you, you fat lezbian, **** you!" loool the teacher didnt even notice
    and

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Splintus,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    nono I had her today
    she said that he had behavior problems and needs to get them fixed
    then another boy stood up for him and said to the teacher
    "No one hates you, you fat lezbian, **** you!" loool the teacher didnt even notice
    Well, you've said it yourself. Now you can probably see why she smacked the ruler on the table in the first place because I bet you any money she has to put up with rude pupils quite a lot of her day. If this boy stood up to her and called her a lesbian and said **** you to her then she's obviously going to have to do something about it and if it was another kid then they wouldn't be too happy about it either and probably end up mouthing back to them. Maybe the teacher didn't deal with the situation the best she could have but now you can see why because she probably gets called all the names under the sun and I bet you that wasn't the first incident which she's had involving name calling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12