HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No school!

Tokens

The last time there was a strike only like a few teachers went on strike so the school didn't close.

The students at my school went on strike once, because it was apparntly too hot to work. Everyone sat in the field protesting :L I didn't and neither did anyone in my form really but about 50 people were sitting on the field refusing to go to lessons :L
    Gabriella Cilmi and Mollie King are legends.
    I quite like Una Healy too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by qaxzsw View Post
    The last time there was a strike only like a few teachers went on strike so the school didn't close.

The students at my school went on strike once, because it was apparntly too hot to work. Everyone sat in the field protesting :L I didn't and neither did anyone in my form really but about 50 people were sitting on the field refusing to go to lessons :L
    Lol, we tryed that once, all got after school. There was like 40 of us. Lol. Good times.

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Nope my school has Never been on a strike!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A couple of years the NUT went on strike and my school was closed as like 60 teachers were on strike lol.

Tokens

Our school would never close, never. They always stay open until the problem is real bad. So I doubt that strike would stop anything over here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12