HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushy

Latest Awards:

if its just of your back and they arnt requesting it then i think a simple "im sorry, what i said was wrong" should be efficient

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hushy View Post
    if its just of your back and they arnt requesting it then i think a simple "im sorry, what i said was wrong" should be efficient
    I think they asked him to. LOL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    I think they asked him to. LOL
    Tom, you blind? Read previous posts noob

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ngl, I loved the answer you wrote on your test paper hahaha, hilarious! But the letter you've written is good and the fact you're apologising for your actions off your own back is even better. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I was debating chocolates to be fair. And I could blame it on the school? They've caused me alot of **** the past few months. starting to annoy me big style some certain members of staff..

And yeah, I'm not going to try and back out of that one, it was dumb - luckily, got off with a warning rather than disqualification
    Although it sounds like a good idea, hiding behind someone elses faults is the beginning of the road to failure. Blaming other people for what is ultimately up to you would be the biggest mistake you will ever make.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Your letter is sufficient to me. Especially as they haven't requested an apology and it's you doing it off your own back. So good on you. Oh, and don't do it again.

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    The 'saying sorry' bit is off my own back, they're not expecting it. And tbf, I don't think the sweet talk is worth it (that/i haven't a clue where to start with it). I'm not trying to get out of disqualification here, just apologising for the incident
    If they're not expecting it, why are you bothering? You know not to do it again, they know you won't do it again so I'd just leave it as water under the bridge and move on tbh

If not, your letter's good but the you, yourself bit sounds weird lol like you're trying too hard to be 'posh' :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't apologise at all your reasoning behind your answer seems justifiable to me.... **** OCR. People have done a lot worse in exams trust me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just scrap the apology. What you did was out of anger, nothing to apologize for.. to them your just another angry kid letting his anger out on paper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12