HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb [Marky] - Selling Donator

I'm selling donator again! For everyone who is interested, PM Me and we can discuss a price. Pay in Habbo Furni or Credits only. Just PM me with the colour and price and we can discuss from there, don't mind what colour.

Marky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Bought Orange Donator for x.SamLouise and Dark Blue Donator for iAndy-

Thanks for buying and I'm still open for people wanting to purchase Donator!

Marky x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Tylermunjkt has also purchased Donator, thanks for buying! Also, I am still open for buyers, just PM me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Another person has purchased donator from me that is RosyCrystal, thank you very much and enjoy!

I am still open if you would like to purchase Donator paying by Habbo Credits.

Alternatively, if you want to pay with Runescape Gold I would suggest AidenFTW24, his thread can be found here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=687744

Thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Sold some Black Donator to Shaz (ShazLouise) and LilOwner (AsFastAsYou), thanks to both of you and for the record, I am still selling Donator. Just PM me and we can discuss from there, thanks!

Remember, if you want to pay with Runescape Gold I would suggest AidenFTW24, his thread can be found here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=687744

Mark

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

A few other sales have happened recently. Thanks to unorthodox and Fiendly for buying Donator off of me! If you wish to purchase Donator using Habbo Credits then by all means PM me If you're more of a Runescape person then I would recommend AidenFTW24, his thread can be found here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=687744

Marky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Not had many PMs recently due to the down time but I am still selling Donator for Habbox Credits! PM me if you're interested!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Incase you may be wondering, I am selling the Limited Edition Donator for Habbo Credits!