HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: HxHD Changes

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    That is essentially what the staff member who approached us last night said, however reduced numbers as obviously the whole staff system has also been reduced.
    ah right yeah i get you now.

@ Josh - I believe hxhd staff reports were meant to be coming out every 2 weeks? not sure if that still happens.
    Last edited by despect; 25-02-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I mean like, does Lizzy do them ALL now because to be honest, there should be a senior role just to help reports and monitor quality of the help given out because I've seen some bad information come out, Hecktix saw some yesterday aswell.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    I mean like, does Lizzy do them ALL now because to be honest, there should be a senior role just to help reports and monitor quality of the help given out because I've seen some bad information come out, Hecktix saw some yesterday aswell.
    Lizzy will write everybody's reports but a new suggestion has come forward that there may be a senior role to monitor staff activity and behaviour. Whether it'll be implemented or not I don't know - that's up to Lizzy but I feel it would be a step further in optimising these changes, taking on both feedback of members and staff (members suggested there should be a senior role for reasons we disagree with, staff suggest a senior role for reasons we agree with - everyone gets what they want )

Can I also say to the person who said there will be a problem with choosing managers if there's no senior staff - that's also a lie, as most of you know we aren't exactly traditional in choosing managers and we'll choose the best person for the job whether they are in a senior role or not.
    Last edited by Hecktix; 25-02-2011 at 01:35 PM.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Assistant Manager? Bang, job done.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

10 reports is not hard. The HxL manager writes them for over 40 people, when I was at news I often soloed on 14 people. So I don't see how it is essential for a senior member to always input into reports.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    10 reports is not hard. The HxL manager writes them for over 40 people, when I was at news I often soloed on 14 people. So I don't see how it is essential for a senior member to always input into reports.
    I don't think he means that it is essential i think he just means that maybe that should be a added responsiblity for the senior members to do rather then just having rights.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Eastenders View Post
    I don't think he means that it is essential i think he just means that maybe that should be a added responsiblity for the senior members to do rather then just having rights.
    Maybe for a senior member you need to kind of make them lead larger scale events, help with reports. I do agree that the super staff role seemed really laxed in the past and that's why it seemed useless, or in a better word not as effective.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I assume it's not hard to write 10 reports per fortnight, but it's just one point of view. I would rather multiple comments over one comment.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I assume it's not hard to write 10 reports per fortnight, but it's just one point of view. I would rather multiple comments over one comment.
    This is the exact reason that the person who approached us yesterday used and I think it's a very very valid point.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

I would rather have multiple comments too but at the same time, what Mike and I do is not show each other our comments (kk I post mine in a thread but he's a good boy and doesn't look). I think if no one looks at each other's reports, then sent to the HxHD manager and added in, it makes it far more worthwhile rather than jumping on the bandwagon with another member of senior staff.

God knows if that made sense but yeah.