HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Habbice

Tokens
    Habbo
    irRichard

Default Habbice

Hello there and welcome to the official thread for Habbice.

Firstly, what is Habbice?
    Habbice is one of the newest Habbo fansites on the web, who aim to bring brilliance and nothing less to your screens. With development far in progress, tasks are going as planned and we'd love to attract your interest.

Great... just another fansite!
    Well, sort of. In Version 1 you could define us as 'just another fansite' but we like to improve based on feedback, purely because people's opinions change a lot and we'd love to develop something that'd benefit in the long future. With plenty of ideas here and there we guarantee things will change, just for the community we establish.

What's the interaction method?
    We deem it necessary to use a software that is trusted, reliable, safe and popular. For these reasons we've decided to stick to good 'ye olde' vBulletin. With the platform being fully customisable and several skins in creation, things will be aimed at the word unique even though we can't promise absolutely everything under the sun.

Any background information?
    Actually... yes! Habbice attempted to make its entrance around a year back now, but unfortunately it just wasn't ready. The original owner (DJ-Luke-) has decided to give it another shot, this time with two others by his side: irRichard and Peo1994. The General Manager has been chosen but will not be announced just yet.

Are you hiring?
    The maintenance may say otherwise but I've decided to begin hiring, however privately. This means I'll be opening applications on forums and offering those people jobs who I think are worthy of a position. Don't worry, we won't be recruiting any old willy! If you're interested in any job, just drop me a message with whatever you're interested in and some background information of yourself. Note: we're not hiring management just yet, but feel free to drop me your MSN to discuss anything.

Thanks for reading, all updates will be posted in this thread.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Felix594

Latest Awards:

Dislike

moderator alert Edited by Trinity (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointless, one word answers, thanks.
    Last edited by Trinity; 19-03-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    irRichard

Version 1 is nearly coded. We hope to get forum started this week.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck with your fansite
    last.fm

Tokens
    Habbo
    irRichard

I've now resigned from this project due to lack of co-operation within the senior management team. I wish Luke, Nick and all the rest the best of luck with the site. I'll now be helping out on a regularly updated site - more information soon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds like you're pretty prepared, good luck!