HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Banned >:(

Tokens
    Habbo
    harry2230

Latest Awards:

Default Banned >:(

I dont like the fact of this morning, I went on habbo for Half an Hour before playing a game of rugby.
    I came Back to find my account permanently banned, I dont know how, But i do know a few scammers that im friends with which doesn't help... But does anyone know how i can Contact habbo about this? Like an Email or something?
    GARGHHHH I cant believe it!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

If you go to www.help.habbo.com you can register/log in and submit a request and explain your problem there.

Others on the forum may tell you to also PM Redtiz, I personally wouldn't until you have contact Habbo Support and received an answer.

Goodluck and just for your information, it takes some time to get replies, and it is easter so you may have to expect a wait!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

What did the ban notice say?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ..ValOwnsYou..

Read the bann notice.. but sulake these days.. they bann you for the stupidest things .
    I got a 4 hour bann for saying jewish concentration camp and eating someones hair...
    you appear just like a dream to me♥

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redtiz

I'm afraid that's one ban that's really not likely to be lifted and if you have a good think about what website links you've been sending out lately you'll understand why you were banned.