HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ♥GLEE

Tokens
    Habbo
    iflu.

Latest Awards:

Red face ♥GLEE

my current addiction is GLEE ♥
    I was wondering if there were any other gleeks on habboxforum?
    Question's;
    Who is your favourite glee character?
    What is your favourite glee pairing/couple?
    What is your favourite glee episode?
    What is your favourite glee mash-up?
    Favourite quotes?
    etcetera !

My favourite Glee character is Santana, with Sam and Brittany coming in a close second.
    My favourite Glee pairing is SantanaXFinn
    My favourite Glee episode is Season two, episode fourteen, Blame it on the alcohol.
    My favourite Glee mash-up is Walking on sunshine&&Halo, I also love Singing in the rain&&Umbrella
    My Favourite Glee Quotes are;

Santana ; "I've had mono so many times I've turned into stereo."

Santana ; "You know what actually, would you mind waiting in the car? Oh, and leave your credit card."

Santana ; "sex is not dating"
    Brittany ; "If it were Santana and I would be dating"

Brittany ;
    The key is to use your curling iron in the bathtub to keep you from being burnt.
    It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. It's like cool epilepsy.
    I wore a tanktop because I thought it was summer. No one ever taught me how to read a calender.
    Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks ?
    I don't wanna die yet. At least not until One Tree Hill get canceled.
    I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons.
    Can I be honest? I don't understand the difference between an elf and a slave.

Puck ; "Santana Lopez bent over the other day, I swear I could see her ovaries."

Holly ; "No of course not. My lips are sealed. Just like your legs. Wow, gosh, sorry, how rude. Why did I say that? You know a real doctor would have never said that."

I could go on forever with quotes, but I better not.

Post pictures, Fanfic's, anything GLEE related ♥♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not a big fan of Glee but I like Diana Agron in it. I like the episode which Gwyneth sang Forget you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Yeah I watch it although I haven't watched it for a few weeks

Who is your favourite glee character? Brittany she always manages to make me laugh haha
    What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? hmm I don't really have a favorite couple
    What is your favourite glee episode? Same as you blame it on the alcohol
    What is your favourite glee mash-up? I like the it's my life & confessions song that they done
    Favourite quotes? During the blame it on the alcohol episode I think when the head teacher is like "ke dollar sign ha" it did make me laugh quite a bit but I am easily amused
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Elizabeth

Latest Awards:

I've watched Glee once and that was only because it was the Justin Bieber one.
    I also just fast forwarded to the singing of Baby etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who is your favourite glee character? Brittany
    What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? erm Finn and Rachel
    What is your favourite glee episode? Yeah, blame it on the alcohol is the funniest one I've seen so far
    What is your favourite glee mash-up? Umbrella/ Singin' in the rain

I love glee but I think I prefer the first series to this one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iAndy-

Latest Awards:

Who is your favourite glee character? Puck
    What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? Santana and Sam
    What is your favourite glee episode? Blame It On The Alcohol
    What is your favourite glee mash-up? Empire State of Mind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whoa. It looks like everyone's watching glee here. haha. I like the puck's gf

Tokens
    Habbo
    iAndy-

Latest Awards:

You talking about Lauren and she is just annoying she is only going out with him for the popularity and Puck is only going out with her to get with her which makes me laugh. their both suing each other in a way.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fudge

Latest Awards:

Who is your favourite glee character? My fave regular character now is probably Blaine or Rachel, really like their voices and their characters are nice . Although my favourite ever character is April Rhodes but she's only a guest (she's returning soon though YAY)
    What is your favourite glee pairing/couple? I wanted Blaine and Rachel to get together but they didn't I really like Artie and Brittany and I liked Mr Schue and Terri too, idk why
    What is your favourite glee episode? Erm probably The Rhodes Untaken i think it's called, April's first episode haha. Either that or the Madonna episode!
    What is your favourite glee mash-up? DEFINITELY Open Your Heart/Borderline from the Madonna episode

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iAndy- View Post
    You talking about Lauren and she is just annoying she is only going out with him for the popularity and Puck is only going out with her to get with her which makes me laugh. their both suing each other in a way.
    I never watch the whole series but I like that girl. She looks so cool cheating on Puck lol. I watch a lil bit of itif my bro's watching. that's how i get to know the character

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast