HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

As David Starkey pointed out yesterday it's worrying how we become our enemy. The scenes in New York of people celebrating Bin laden's death can only be compared to scenes seen in the Middle East, the west never used to celebrate deaths like that. The use of torture to gain this information, holding people without trial and not giving Bin Laden a trial are further examples of how we're turning into our enemy in some respects which is a very bad thing indeed. How on earth are we supposed to have the moral high-ground anymore?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good thing he's been killed without doubt and he may well of deserved it but American attitudes and abuses of human rights are worrying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just thought I'd share this with you guys:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...%3Daso&h=6c3da

HE IS ALWAYS CORRECT AND DESERVES THE RANSOM!

EDIT:

Just saw this was already posted so, Bin Ladens dead then?
    Last edited by Phil; 04-05-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dilusionate View Post
    Just thought I'd share this with you guys:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...%3Daso&h=6c3da

HE IS ALWAYS CORRECT AND DESERVES THE RANSOM!

EDIT:

Just saw this was already posted so, Bin Ladens dead then?
    Well if you believe that the US have killed him, then yes.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

does anyone not find it coincidental that the royal wedding has just happened then 2/3 days later bin ladens dead taking britain straight out of the spotlight? lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    does anyone not find it coincidental that the royal wedding has just happened then 2/3 days later bin ladens dead taking britain straight out of the spotlight? lol.
    Not sure why that matters. Just the way the world turns - there is big news every week (like really big news) in general, so just chance I guess

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Conspiracy theory: Bin Laden paid the Americans to fake his death for him.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not releasing the photo of his corpse. Hmm, suspicious.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Not releasing the photo of his corpse. Hmm, suspicious.
    to be fair, it isn't really suspicious, it's a man who got shot in the head, it's not surprising they won't release the images, it was a stupid idea in the first place, it's against the law in a lot of countries to post images of such things online. America wouldn't claim he was dead unless he really was dead, because it'd be so much trouble if he resurfaced. The only suspicious thing about it is the issues surrounding how they found him and what actually happened when they did, if you ask me.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Very true. I've just seen some photos of some of the other bodies and let's just say, they aren't the most pretty things you will ever see and they are quite grim indeed. With a photo or without a photo, speculation will always be around in regards of his death for people. If a photo did get released, people could be like "Omg it's a fake" and all of that crap. I do believe what the US are saying is correct in regards of him being dead and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    to be fair, it isn't really suspicious, it's a man who got shot in the head, it's not surprising they won't release the images, it was a stupid idea in the first place, it's against the law in a lot of countries to post images of such things online. America wouldn't claim he was dead unless he really was dead, because it'd be so much trouble if he resurfaced. The only suspicious thing about it is the issues surrounding how they found him and what actually happened when they did, if you ask me.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 04-05-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They released graphic photos of three Pakistanis shot dead in the compound, so why not bin Laden? Because his brain was exposed? Everyone's seen JFK's morgue photos, everyone's seen the video of his head being blown apart, everyone's seen Saddam Hussein's hanging, everyone's seen Hussein's corpse with the bloody bone sticking out of his neck, everyone's seen the official photos released of Hussein's two dead sons. If people want to look at it, then they should be able to. I for one want to see bin Laden's corpse. If people don't, they don't have to look at it.
    Last edited by Misawa; 04-05-2011 at 10:15 PM.