HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would look at the pics. I've seen much more disgusting things than someone shot in the head. *Removed*

moderator alert Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator):
    Please do not list inappropriate content.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 05-05-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Naomi!

Latest Awards:

gg to him LOL

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    A lot of the photos you talk of were leaked, it would not be ethical to release an image of someone who has been shot in the head at close range, it is probably quite messy and would be an idiotic thing for an official entity to do.
    ..but its perfectly ethical to drop bombs on people far away from inaccurate unmanned drones.

And we sit there, wondering why they hate us (or at least some of us do).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Conspiracy theory here.

I'm not saying they did, but if i were Obama it would probably be in my interest to pretend they killed him when he was actualy captured by the U.S.

Think about it. If that was the case then they wouldn't have to worry about people taking Americans hostage to try and get him released, and they could question him whatever way they wanted to without outside interference.

It's certainly not beyond the U.S to do that, but i still believe he's dead right now.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader Osama Bin Laden, according to a statement attributed to the group and posted on jihadist internet forums.

The statement said his blood would not be "wasted" and that al-Qaeda would continue attacking the US and allies.

Bin Laden's death would be a "curse" for the US and urged an uprising in Pakistan, the statement added.

Bin Laden was shot dead on Monday when US commandos stormed his compound in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad.

Several rallies are being held across Pakistan on Friday in protest at Monday's raid.

The statement said an audiotape would soon be released of the al-Qaeda leader speaking a week before his death.

"[Osama Bin Laden's blood] will remain, with permission from Allah, the Almighty, a curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," it warned.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13313201

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526