HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    It's Amazing what the Americans can do when the PS3 Network is down.

Anyways, when reading the news article, did anybody else find it hard with "Obama" and "Osama" being really alike? I was reading it and "Obama said..." .. wait, how did he say that? He's dead.. oh. Wrong person.
    It's amazing the things people find off websites such as facebook and sickipedia. Did make me laugh though x

Yeah, it is weird. You wait for the conspiracy theories though.. OBAMA IS OSAMA JUST WITH A SUN TAN AND A SHAVED BEARD!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    It's Amazing what the Americans can do when the PS3 Network is down.

Anyways, when reading the news article, did anybody else find it hard with "Obama" and "Osama" being really alike? I was reading it and "Obama said..." .. wait, how did he say that? He's dead.. oh. Wrong person.
    lol, mathew already posted that i think. Did make me laugh when i first read it though
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Get ready for the riots.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

I seen a video about this on youtube earlier which showed images of him dead. Apparently it is fake and if it's true, as much of a bad man he was, I don't think anyone should stoop to his level. Having a party and chanting because a man has been killed, am I the only one who can show some sort of compassion for this horrible man? No-one deserves to die, killer or not.
    Last edited by Richie; 02-05-2011 at 12:29 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I watch a video about this on youtube which showed images. Apparently it is fake and if it's true, as much of a bad man he was, I don't think anyone should stoop to his level. Having a party and chanting because a man has been killed, am I the only one who can show some sort of compassion for this horrible man?
    He was behind the murders of thousands of people? He deserves everything he gets.

I can't believe you Richie. You think the queen is a terrorist, so understand why the pathetic IRA want her dead, yet you don't think people being pleased about this is right? I really, really don't understand you lately.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
    He was behind the murders of thousands of people? He deserves everything he gets.

I can't believe you Richie. You think the queen is a terrorist, so understand why the pathetic IRA want her dead, yet you don't think people being pleased about this is right? I really, really don't understand you lately.
    Sorry for not wanting more killings in todays world, killer or not, he should of been sent to prison for the rest of his life. I don't believe in an eye for an eye. If someone does something horrible like this man, they should be locked away for the rest of their life. As for the IRA I understand why they want her dead but that doesn't mean I want her dead nor do I believe in their violence.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Sorry for not wanting more killings in todays world, killer or not, he should of been sent to prison for the rest of his life. I don't believe in an eye for an eye. If someone does something horrible like this man, they should be locked away for the rest of their life. As for the IRA I understand why they want her dead but that doesn't mean I want her dead nor do I believe in their violence.
    You can't understand, since the QUEEN has done nothing wrong.

He resisted arrest, as far as I am concerned the man is dead, and that is it sorted - why risk the chance of him getting away?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Two wrongs don't make a right

Oh and locking someone in prison for the rest of their life is way more justifiable, makes the person in question think about the crime they have committed.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

For what he's done I don't think he deserved to live a life.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
    You can't understand, since the QUEEN has done nothing wrong.

He resisted arrest, as far as I am concerned the man is dead, and that is it sorted - why risk the chance of him getting away?
    Have him under security lock down 24/7. He won't get away then. I don't see how someone has the right to take away another human beings life. (Including what he done). Prisons where made for a reason. One murder or thousands, they still killed someone.

Milestone as for the Queen, I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WANT HER DEAD BUT I CAN SEE BEYOND THEM, HENCE WHY I DON'T WANT HER TO COME TO IRELAND SO SHE DOESN'T GET HARMED.

jesus
    Last edited by Richie; 02-05-2011 at 12:40 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast