HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: * RUMOURS *

Tokens

Exclamation * RUMOURS *

I think it goes in here? Well. I do not know where such rumour has come from but apparently.. boys have um. yes "Done" stuff with me. Which is SO NOT TRUE! I'm only young [Not saying what age] Im over 11 but under 14 hehe and I've only ever snogged a boy! Then everyone says I've got fi...... and stuff when I havnt!! I should know! I'm me! And even the boy who I apparently done these things with is saying I DID?!?! Wth :s :@ Now im not the kind of person to get upset over words I normally let it go through one ear and come out the other. But this.. this I just cant every one is spreading it around my school and my area.. everyone now thinks im the local bike! And im not im not im not Ive only snogged a boy and now im a s...! I just dont get it every one is teasing me and I keep bursting out crying, why are they spreading rumours about me? How do I make it stop!?!? :@ :s
    ¢нαя
    RúbßèRÐüÇkîîèè Ï LùrVë ÿÉw »¤ LøL MLJ mË ßøbßLêßêÂûtÿ,ßåßÿÇåkê§ mË ßøbßLèßåßë,ƒÜrm¥ mé ßøbßLèßø¥ LÚvÎñ dA ßøbßLëçrÈw

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Argh they probably know its not true, they just want to get to you so dont let it. Ignore their stupid rumours, its the truth that counts not what people think

Tokens

Yeah but I know that but it does get to me im rubbish at hiding my feelins =[ Thanks *rep*
    ¢нαя
    RúbßèRÐüÇkîîèè Ï LùrVë ÿÉw »¤ LøL MLJ mË ßøbßLêßêÂûtÿ,ßåßÿÇåkê§ mË ßøbßLèßåßë,ƒÜrm¥ mé ßøbßLèßø¥ LÚvÎñ dA ßøbßLëçrÈw

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ur welcome

And of course its going to get to you, ur only human just try and think about positive stuff? Try and keep away from the people sayin it and just spend time with your friends

Tokens

Ok lol Thanks x *I'll try but there in my year and there my brothers friends now* Thanks x
    ¢нαя

Tokens

Latest Awards:

try keeping quiet bout it and not saying out pretend u don't care wot they say and c if it dies off it worked for me :p

bet ur 13 :p
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If u act bothered they will carry on "/

Lol they called u another word for a slappa bcoz u snogged a boy?
    They probably can only giggle and laugh when a boy passes them Not even snogging them!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well luckily its the holidays now? Or if you're in scotland yours are over?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you let it get to you, apart from people carying on, they will assume it did happen, then you'll be branded a what Miny said...
    Make up a rumour about somone else, everyone will forget about you ^^.

Tokens

Lol Ok.. Its boys that are saying it, my "Best friends" just stand there.. my other friend melissa got bullied as well they said she got fing.... by this boy called James but she didnt Im either 13 or 12 lol =P
    ¢нαя

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast