HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CatFlaps

Latest Awards:

Default How to make an achievement booster

Can you please tell me what I need to make an ice tag one and how to put it all together.

moderator alert Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from ' Habbo News and Rumours ' to here as probably more suitable
    Last edited by Catzsy; 13-05-2011 at 12:05 PM.

meow meow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All you need is 2 patches, and a tag pole. Then if you get a clone it helps a lot.

See this guide - http://www.youtube.com/9yguides#p/u/11/Z8Cfsn_rIjE

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

that was helpful . thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CatFlaps View Post
    Can you please tell me what I need to make an ice tag one and how to put it all together.
    There is a really good way instead of just using 2 patches and pole. You should do this, but invest in some banzai teles and 2 wired triggers "user walks on" and 2 wired effects "user teleports". You should put the teles on the ice patches diagonally from each other. Then you should set it up so that when you walk on one banzai tele, you teleport to the other, and the other way round too.

If you and a clone both walk on it at different times, you will pass each other and automatically tag each other repeatedly. This should work

Will

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Pigperson View Post
    There is a really good way instead of just using 2 patches and pole. You should do this, but invest in some banzai teles and 2 wired triggers "user walks on" and 2 wired effects "user teleports". You should put the teles on the ice patches diagonally from each other. Then you should set it up so that when you walk on one banzai tele, you teleport to the other, and the other way round too.

If you and a clone both walk on it at different times, you will pass each other and automatically tag each other repeatedly. This should work

Will
    hello! im having a noob moment here, do i have to use two ice patches or can i just use one?

sorry for bump too, just searched for ice tag and this thread came up
    :¬:Derp

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Or you can just go to a quit ice tag and do it yourself that can be more fun xo

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens

ermm what ?

i already have the achievement, im trying to make an ice tag boost for other people to use in my boost room
    :¬:Derp

Tokens
    Habbo

I'm gonna try it!