HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Exams

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did my Sociology Unit 1 this morning. I thought "oh nvm femenism won't come up cos it's only a smaller theory" and it turns out half the marks were dedicated to that... so we'll see. Think I probably got a B ish but hopefully I can raise it on Unit 2 on Friday which holds more marks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have just completed my 7th out of 8 exam for my first year of Uni, very tired!
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First, I hate exams because it's like forcing us to study. :p
    Second, I just had my exams a couple of days ago and it sucks badly.
    Third, I got a C for my Chemistry and I'm interested to know how I failed my Biology and Calculus. Nah. Joking. I did quite well in Calculus. :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I have my GCSEs which end 28th June.

So far I've had:
    - English Language (Craft of the writer) Edexcel
    - Engineering AQA
    - English Language (Unseen Media) Edexcel

Engineering didn't go great for anyone but English wasn't too bad for me .

Next week I have English Literature and RE(Ethics) .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Biology exam didn't go all too well today as expected, a bit annoyed about it but I revised like **** so there's nothing more I could do really.

4 exams next week. Oh joy.

WrestleMania XXVIII
    The match the world has been waiting for..

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I had my biology yesterday which was quite easy considering how much I missed school. I still fear chemistry and physics as theyre probably harder, probably gonna do intense revision tomorrow for them, next wednesday chemistry, then friday is physics (which hopefully half of it is equation solving ).

I too share 4 exams next week, PE theory, the 2 sciences and english literature (unless I am forgetting something). After that chunk though it's just my maths exams left which should hopefully be easy, just need to be more aware of how to do additional maths.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I had my biology yesterday which was quite easy considering how much I missed school. I still fear chemistry and physics as theyre probably harder, probably gonna do intense revision tomorrow for them, next wednesday chemistry, then friday is physics (which hopefully half of it is equation solving ).

I too share 4 exams next week, PE theory, the 2 sciences and english literature (unless I am forgetting something). After that chunk though it's just my maths exams left which should hopefully be easy, just need to be more aware of how to do additional maths.
    Pretty sure our exams are on exactly the same days mate haha, do you not have an RE exam on Monday too?

WrestleMania XXVIII
    The match the world has been waiting for..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Had my further maths exam today. Was absolutely ******** it since i'd missed a lot of lessons and was pretty behind. Not to mention i didnt feel that i'd worked nearly enough, oh and its by far my hardest exam. Anyway, i get into the exam and oh my god i blasted through that paper. Absolutely smacked it, i was so happy. As far as i can tell i got more than 90%. Was stupid happy when i came out

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

worst exam of my life today.
    they left 3/4 of the module out.
    I learnt 5 topics and 1 came up and all were worded so hard. ;/
    pretty peeved off cause I couldn't of been more prepared and it was all a waste.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I don't know the dates but I have, 2 history, 2 science, 1 maths and a geography coming up in june. Just had citizenship though!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast