HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

The birthright of the dwarves is ******* impossible I quit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gratss, nearly there. :p you using sh boots?
    also what size is your screen?
    God said, let there be light.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by marine View Post
    Gratss, nearly there. :p you using sh boots?
    also what size is your screen?
    I am using sh boots though I was over half way when I started using them.

I have that old school little view and I stretched it I only have a 13-inch MacBook Pro anyway

Still haven't done birthright of the dwarves.. too hard for me. Should get 99 agility when I come back from Turkey.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you want a nooby way to do it, go down the stairs and recharge lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    if you want a nooby way to do it, go down the stairs and recharge lol
    Not sure how you recharge.. I can't stop the mage from healing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's been a while since ive done it (i did it in the first week it got released) so they may have patched this up but if they havent you can do it like this:

You go up, close the door by the stairs, wait til theyre both in the doorway, go downstairs. go back up. mage guy will go to a non-combat role. take out the first guy (if you need to you can go down the stairs and rest to save food but with your stats, probably not necessary).

You charge the mage guy. as soon as he gets out re-enforcements you go downstairs and heal back up - he'll go back to non-combat mode and you can take out the reinforcements before you attack him again. then you attack him again and his next powerup will be his healing ability which you can easily stop cos by time he uses it youll have enough to use a threshold ability to stop him. i recommend range and that thing where he gets attacked several times (cant remember what its called). that should stop him healing. repeat til dead. with your stats you probably won't even need to recharge, you could just tank him but if you're struggling better safe than sorry!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    It's been a while since ive done it (i did it in the first week it got released) so they may have patched this up but if they havent you can do it like this:

You go up, close the door by the stairs, wait til theyre both in the doorway, go downstairs. go back up. mage guy will go to a non-combat role. take out the first guy (if you need to you can go down the stairs and rest to save food but with your stats, probably not necessary).

You charge the mage guy. as soon as he gets out re-enforcements you go downstairs and heal back up - he'll go back to non-combat mode and you can take out the reinforcements before you attack him again. then you attack him again and his next powerup will be his healing ability which you can easily stop cos by time he uses it youll have enough to use a threshold ability to stop him. i recommend range and that thing where he gets attacked several times (cant remember what its called). that should stop him healing. repeat til dead. with your stats you probably won't even need to recharge, you could just tank him but if you're struggling better safe than sorry!
    I took out that Grimsson guy easy, he doesn't come back either if you fail. I don't know how you heal when you go downstairs, resting seems too slow. I suppose if I keep his minions to a minimum (like he spawns two.. and I get rid of them) then fight him again that will be better?

I seem to be fighting loads of those dwarf things. He keeps healing though.. I think it's because I don't have high range crossbows.. I'm using range and use just rune crossbows lol... I don't have royal or chaotic.. or ascs

I just can't seem to hit him enough when he's about to heal even with a threshold. I see people demolish him on YouTube well fast .. I've always hated combat.. I only have two quests left as well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol it is slow but if you're struggling it does the trick.
    i killed him with a hand cannon lol none of those fancy weapons everyone always brags about.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards: