HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ciao!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Didn't expect this tbh. You're a great person Oli, and it's a shame to see you go.
    Best of luck in the future. xo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    toodlepip
    Quote Originally Posted by myke View Post
    bye
    lol why did i laugh so much at these 2 replies

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

so longggg
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Firework

Latest Awards:

Bye oli BABE ye i sed it ;l

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I don't blame you Oli. Giving up that much of your free time for free.

Shame I was one of those ******* *******s aye

Good luck in the future, I'm sure you'll still stay active on the forum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just wondering but now oli had gone can we see who won the girl's beauty comp?
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Since I suck at these things and end up TLDRing or writing something that resembles a eulogy I've decided to give it a go anyway:

The amount of time Oli put in and the amount of things he did for Habbox was unbelievable. There are some people who I would say are rather incompetent (being politically incorrect I will name names since he actually registered to come to this thread just to slander Oli, my example being Saurav) who take it upon themselves to attempt to cause damage and hurt Habbox wherever they find the opportunity to for no reason other than they have a personal vendetta with one person. It takes the mindset of a doornail to do this, little effort and obviously poor taste in the feelings of others because they're ruthless in that they will tear anyone else down around them that stand in the way of screwing around with whoever they're trying to. To those individuals who dislike Oli and are choosing to say sly things in something as simple as a goodbye thread which should be the opposite, thanking a person for their efforts, I have to say I am shocked by you, because you are clearly incapable of seeing the good in other people or atleast appreciate the work they do and due to this I am seriously concerned for where you will end up later down the road, if you cannot adhere to such a simple life lesson.

Speaking of appreciating work I have had the pleasure of knowing Oli for years and years. He managed HxHD, he put on Habbox productions, managed the news department, was an amazing forum moderator and forum manager, AGM and GM too. He worked his butt off for Habbox and a recent proof of this is where he stayed up for something like twenty four consecutive hours for recent inclient events. He is intimidating at first glance but if you know Oli well you will know he is a damn good friend. He is so stubborn that he posted his resignation and removed his own forum permissions whilst I was trying to convince him to stick around

Oli has always been here as long as I've been at Habbox and it's going to feel so strange without him here. He put his nose to the grindstone for Habbox and I am really going to miss him.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.
    +10

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm not really gonna post here apart from to say bye, and thank you. I think I've told you before how much you mean to Habbox, and how grateful I am of everything you do - both on a professional and personal level.

You will be missed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye Oli, you turned out to be a really nice person!

May I ask what happens to my, er, donation? Who has it now?

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

You're a great person Oli, and your dedication really showed over the past couple of weeks. A really big shame to see you go Good luck in the future xo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast