HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ciao!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you certainly have your head in the right places
    I'm allowed my opinion and I've been fair, I haven't lied (like most in these threads) nor pretended we were something we weren't. I've stated he is a good decent guy and he did well, just he allowed his personality to affect his work.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
    you certainly have your head in the right places
    I'm allowed my opinion and I've been fair, I haven't lied (like most in these threads) nor pretended we were something we weren't. I've stated he is a good decent guy and he did well, just he allowed his personality to affect his work.
    Yes you are allowed your own opinion but to make assumptions about other people on the forum without knowing them is not knowing them is not really worthy either. I think it maybe a case of 'mouth opens before brain engages' syndrome which doesn't actually show you in your true light, Allan as you are an intelligent person and being aggressive/abrasive is just another way of saying 'rude'. You can be direct and honest without being personal I am sure.

I have waited to say goodbye to Oli as it was such a shock although I do know he has become extremely stressed of late and it showed.

Oli, you were a very good GM as well as being great innovator and have been a very hard working and great contributor to Habbox for a long time and you have left it with some big improvements. On the flip side I feel that you had a problem with delegation and took the whole world of Habbox on your shoulders to the detriment of you and it led to a 'crash and burn'. Thing is you cannot expect others to be as motivated & driven as you - everyone is different and one size does not fit all. It is a shame that you did not sit back a bit more and enjoy it all as if you had you would still be here and there would have been a more relaxed atmosphere. There is absolutely no doubt you will be sorely missed as you had some excellent qualities and I really wish you well in the future and know you will be successful in whatever you do. Although I am disappointed at the way you left, I imagine the pressure built up so much that it was the only way. I do hope to see you back on the forum though. xoxoxoxox

Tokens
    Habbo
    Coolfish30

Latest Awards:

Best of luck for the future mate

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

We mightn't have always got along, but i do realise that all in all you wanted what was best for habbox.

Goodbye and good luck in the future Oli
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

Bye Oli, I didn't really get a chance to get to know you but you seemed a nice guy its a shame your leaving but i understand why !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Respect to you mate. I know exactly how you feel. I felt exactly the same, being 17 in 2006. Spending that much time on Habbo/Habbox isn't normal. I remember being sat at college, my mates talking about going out and getting drunk after college and me worrying that I had to set up everyones VIP permissions, once I had got in. BAD CRACK.

Barkseh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Bye Oli

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Again, rather late than never but here we go! It was good to have you around Oil, I know we had our ups and downs but in the end I still loved ya

Best of luck in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Angel1992

see ya around
    moderator alert Signature edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signatures that exceed the limits for your usergroup!

CradleofFilth are epic

nothing wrong being goth and alestorm are epic

Tokens

Bye Hecktix!!!

moderator alert Edited by Police (Forum Moderator) - Please do not bump old threads.
    Last edited by e5; 11-08-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567