HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
    you're saying people are born gay/etc?
    No. Not everybody.
    last.fm

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't care. It's their life and even if I didn't like it I couldn't change the way they feel.

x brandon x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd accept it and be cool with it but I'd be a little disappointed inside. Not that I have anything against gay or bi people.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Why would you ask a bunch of gay people would they be disappointed if their son or daughter turned out to be gay, what a silly question

On a serious note, I'd be somewhat upset. Sounds stupid but I'm being honest. I'd accept their sexuality but it would take some time. If I had a child, my dream would be for them to grow up, be successful and have a big family they care for. Without sounding like too much of a ****, I can't see how gay relationships with children can work. It's not only unfair on the child as they would get bullied growing up but they also need both a mother figure and a father figure in their life. I have nothing against gay people and I hope anyone reading this that is gay has a successful relationship with their boyfriends / girlfriends but from the way I look at it, it's wrong to take a child and put it in that situation no matter how much it's loved. It's just confusing for the child.
    In fact, I entirely agree with Richie.
    Last edited by Recursion; 29-06-2011 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    toribbz

Latest Awards:

i agree with richiiiieee.
    like, it would take quite a long time for me to deal with it.. but it's my daughter/son & i will love them unconditionally no matter what path they choose take.
    :Heart: la bella vita :Heart:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Everyone says they wouldnt care. But really they would, I don't have anything against gays, but would not like my son/daughter to become gay/lesbian. I wouldn't exactly disown them, but it would take time for me to get used to.

Sorry if you dont like what I wrote

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dubstep View Post
    Everyone says they wouldnt care. But really they would, I don't have anything against gays, but would not like my son/daughter to become gay/lesbian. I wouldn't exactly disown them, but it would take time for me to get used to.

Sorry if you dont like what I wrote
    lol just because you would care doesn't mean everyone else has to. yeah I might be a little shocked but if I ever have kids I'd teach them that it's ok to be who they want to be and not be ashamed so no I really doubt I would care. I honestly believe I'd get over it in half an hour, it may make things difficult but would be no big deal

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    lol just because you would care doesn't mean everyone else has to. yeah I might be a little shocked but if I ever have kids I'd teach them that it's ok to be who they want to be and not be ashamed so no I really doubt I would care. I honestly believe I'd get over it in half an hour, it may make things difficult but would be no big deal
    Sorry if you dont like what I wrote. Thats the way I feel.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

just saying everyone is different and we dont all react the same or have the same beliefs. I say I won't care now but could change in the future but you can't really say everyone will care depends what you mean care but yeah anyway your opinion is fair enough

Tokens
    Habbo
    Snooki

in all honesty i wouldn't care less..they're my child i brought them into the world and i would love and care also support them no matter what..their sexuality is irrelevant to how much i would love them

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I'd just accept it as being part of who they are, who am I to judge my own child based on their choices of sexuality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123