HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have the smallest one on my wrist, just my initials

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A World of Warcraft tattoo, and on your neck? I would love to see a video of your face when you wake up one day in the years to come when your mindset has changed, and you realise what a mistake you made. Because it will happen, not that you'd care to admir nor think that in 2011.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like Rectitudinous' tattoo and I don't really understand how people are including that in the 'tacky' collection.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nimueh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    A World of Warcraft tattoo, and on your neck? I would love to see a video of your face when you wake up one day in the years to come when your mindset has changed, and you realise what a mistake you made. Because it will happen, not that you'd care to admir nor think that in 2011.
    Mhm, one day she will realize that the Alliance is superior, and by then it will already be too late.

But regardless of the faction choice, I quite like both of Jade's tattoos. The swallow is extremely cute.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    yup, on my neck, under my long hair.
    why would i ever consider it a mistake? WoW was, and is a big part of my life. i've made loads of great friends and learnt a lot through it, it'd never regret getting a reminder of something i once was passionate about, even if in years to come i don't play any more.
    your posts are always so aggressive and conceited, it's quite embarrassing really.

j
    ~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jade. View Post
    yup, on my neck, under my long hair.
    why would i ever consider it a mistake? WoW was, and is a big part of my life. i've made loads of great friends and learnt a lot through it, it'd never regret getting a reminder of something i once was passionate about, even if in years to come i don't play any more.
    your posts are always so aggressive and conceited, it's quite embarrassing really.
    i agree with everything about this post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd not go for a tattoo session. Incase I'll embarass myself by yelping swear words while they hit me painful parts.
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was thinking of getting Иcпользуйте вcё к cвоему преимущеcтву Tattoo'd somewhere on my upper chest. Any other idea for tat's I could get?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It annoys me when people ask for ideas on tattoos they should get. Your body. Your tattoo. If you want opinions on whether you should get a tattoo, you shouldn't get it. Simple.

I love tattoos though and if I get my job i'm going to add on to my arm piece.
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx.. View Post
    It annoys me when people ask for ideas on tattoos they should get. Your body. Your tattoo. If you want opinions on whether you should get a tattoo, you shouldn't get it. Simple.

I love tattoos though and if I get my job i'm going to add on to my arm piece.
    It annoys me when people ask for ideas and get a nonsensical reply leading in the opposite direct.

Plus it wasn't whether I should get one. It was a vague idea on what to get. There's a big difference.

I'll probably just get Oleh on my wrist for when I pass out. People will know who I am.
    Last edited by Oleh; 23-08-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast