HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never seen the point of getting names tattooed. If you have a child, you have a child. Why do you need a tattoo? They're your kids. Carry a photo of them in your wallet or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Agreed with the comments in this thread.

Always hated tribal tattoo's, and that one in the guys post is all squiggly.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Super.willow

Quote Originally Posted by ShazLouise View Post
    I simply don't get why you would copy Rihanna by having this shh... looks like such a fail attempt to try and be her *biggest fan*
    I cant stand Rihanna infact i actually hate her (probz because of way i was braught up) and did't no she had it till way after i had done, However i did find out Lily Allen Has it and i love her But yeah either way your opion does not bother me as this tat like all the others has a meaning.

17.07.2007 Rest In Peace

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Wow some people are *****s, fair enough freedom of speech and giving your opinion but Jesus Christ telling someone that something they have permanently on their body is ugly is just damn right harsh, you'd think you'd just ignore a tattoo if you didn't like it rather than tell people how **** you think they're or at least try not be as blunt with your comments, people sometimes forget they're talking to real people. You wouldn't tell a friend or a random person how **** their tattoo is, so why would you do it online?

I don't think I'll get a tattoo any time soon but if I did I'd get it for a reason and I certainty wouldn't post it on an online forum where people are just negative all the time telling people how **** things about them are without thinking they could be actually hurting someone.
    Last edited by Richie; 13-07-2011 at 09:42 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Wow some people are *****s, fair enough freedom of speech and giving your opinion but Jesus Christ telling someone that something they have permanently on their body is ugly is just damn right harsh, you'd think you'd just ignore a tattoo if you didn't like it rather than tell people how **** you think they're, not sure what's like where all you are from but people do have feelings.

I don't think I'll get a tattoo any time soon but if I did I'd get it for a reason and I definitely wouldn't post it on an online forum where people are just negative all the time telling people how **** things about them are without thinking they could be actually hurting someone.
    It's not harsh when it's true. They should have done research and went to a better tattoo artist with a good portfolio and ended up with a GOOD tattoo rather than some of the awful pieces on here.

MY OPINION TIME, probably doesn't mean much to you all, but I've grown up around tattoo shops and my brother is an artist so whatever.

The only decent one in this thread is the shark, the shading could be a bit better but it's not bad! I quite like it tbf!

Oh and them birds on the lower back are alright.

The rest of them, the artists should throw their tattoo machines away or something, the line work is actually awful and the inks that have been used are poor which make the colours look tacky.

/harshness
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx.. View Post
    It's not harsh when it's true.
    Without a doubt, in the top ten of the most stupid things I have ever read.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zedda View Post
    nah, yours is one of the only ones from the above that i quite like and at least it has a meaning
    a tattoo is a tattoo, it's your own body and you can do what you want it doesn't need any meaning
    or some sort of background or stupid story
    i don't have a tattoo but that's the number one thing that pisses me off when people criticise others

Tokens
    Habbo
    Super.willow

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    a tattoo is a tattoo, it's your own body and you can do what you want it doesn't need any meaning
    i don't have a tattoo but that's the number one thing that pisses me off when people criticise others
    Very Well Said +Rep to you! People wouldn't think it but all my Inks have a meaning even my Shh... and Mario Mushroom, Mainly relate to My mum, However if you like something its your skin at the end of the day and you can do what the hell you want to it! **** everyone else!

17.07.2007 Rest In Peace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    a close second is "think about when you're 80 and it looks ******", for one, that's not for another 60 years, why does it matter, and two, if when I hit 80 and all I can think about is whether my tattoos look **** or not then id say ive lived a pretty good life

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The problem is kids being far too eager because they think they look cool and then regretting it a few years down the line.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast