HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

so sad. one of the greatest talents in recent years, it's a shame she had to go. i didn't see this coming, was waiting for her to get better and make a great comeback. guess it was never meant to happen :/
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    It's incredible how quickly the news spread!
    I love how advanced we are in today's world. It's flipping amazing how everyone can know this in next to no time.

I love this which I just saw on Wikipedia... !!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What's really pissing me off is people on Facebook like "She deserved it" or "I have no sympathy for people who take drugs" - all this coming from people who drink alcohol themselves. Their argument is "alcohol is safe". I am actually astounded at the ignorance of a lot people nowadays

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    I love how advanced we are in today's world. It's flipping amazing how everyone can know this in next to no time.

I love this which I just saw on Wikipedia... !!

What a completely ridiculous article on your website which isn't amusing in the slightest despite it's poor attempt to be light-hearted and some idiotic claims/predictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Gillings
    Sky Sources: Police treating death of singer Amy Winehouse as “unexplained”
    I think it’s quite obvious, don’t you?

27-year-old Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her flat in London (not in Norway, funnily enough)! Just seen it on the scrolling marquee on the Sky News website and it’s currently being shown on their channel. Obviously it’s horrible when such a well-known icon in the media has been lost and my thoughts go out to her family and friends, although I can’t help but feel she had it coming considering the amount of drink and drugs she takes. Sadly, I don’t know a great deal about her but I do know she had a couple of decent songs – why does it always seem like the successful artists are such maniacs when it comes to their personal lives? Do the flashes of the paparazzi make you hungry for drugs?

No doubt another intrusive Jade Goody-style funeral is in the works.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    What's really pissing me off is people on Facebook like "She deserved it" or "I have no sympathy for people who take drugs" - all this coming from people who drink alcohol themselves. Their argument is "alcohol is safe". I am actually astounded at the ignorance of a lot people nowadays
    I do not know who Amy Winehouse is likely because I'm on the other side of the pond but if she was on drugs she was an idiot. As is anyone does is an idiot. Having said that it doesn't mean they deserve to die.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    What a completely ridiculous article on your website which isn't amusing in the slightest despite it's poor attempt to be light-hearted and some idiotic claims/predictions.
    That quote you've posted is disgusting

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Two paramedic led ambulances responded to the 999 call from Amy Winehouse's flat. Nobody wakes up and actively chooses to become an alcoholic or a drug addict. It just creeps on up them. Terribly sad when it does.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ambulance was called and police and doctors arrived at the house. Who called them? Do we know? Did she call them herself or did someone else call them and leave? All I've heard today is "she deserved it". Yeah, I suppose she got what was coming to her but it's really sad, she's such a talented women.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Her fault. Wasted talent. Should have listened to doctors.
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by flatface View Post
    Nobody wakes up and actively chooses to become an alcoholic or a drug addict. It just creeps on up them
    Wow, someone is finally on my wavelength!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast