HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

no one intends on becoming addicted to drugs/alcohol you know. sure she had people there to help her but i guess there's only so much they could do for her.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

I'm gutted. I loved her music and was recently going through a phase listening to her... I find it disgusting that people are making jokes about it already, what horrible people they are.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

aw my mother loved her, she's completely devastated

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Wikipedia thing is amusing. Also, people seem to be caring more for an alcoholic, drug taking singer than 92 people who died in Norway. Silly.
    Last edited by Jahova; 23-07-2011 at 05:18 PM.
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    That quote you've posted is disgusting
    Indeed, it's the article I was referring to.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    no one intends on becoming addicted to drugs/alcohol you know. sure she had people there to help her but i guess there's only so much they could do for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatface View Post
    Two paramedic led ambulances responded to the 999 call from Amy Winehouse's flat. Nobody wakes up and actively chooses to become an alcoholic or a drug addict. It just creeps on up them. Terribly sad when it does.
    That's not an excuse at all. You could say that about anything - I'm sure pedophiles don't like being pedophiles either. She chose to start doing drugs. I cannot begin to fathom how incredibly easy the majority of us and her (when alive) have it and there is absolutely no reason at all why she couldn't have initially or even in the end looked for help to resist drugs. It is a shame Amy Winehouse died. What dwarfs that shame into oblivion is the tragedy that an illegal and unhealthy industry has once again claimed the life of a bright young individual who wasn't finished making her mark on the world.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jahova View Post
    The Wikipedia thing is amusing. Also, people seem to be caring more for an alcoholic, drug taking singer than 92 people who died in Norway. Silly.
    generalising a bit there aren't we?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    That's not an excuse at all. You could say that about anything - I'm sure pedophiles don't like being pedophiles either. She chose to start doing drugs. I cannot begin to fathom how incredibly easy the majority of us and her (when alive) have it and there is absolutely no reason at all why she couldn't have initially or even in the end looked for help to resist drugs. It is a shame Amy Winehouse died. What dwarfs that shame into oblivion is the tragedy that an illegal and unhealthy industry has once again claimed the life of a bright young individual who wasn't finished making her mark on the world.
    You are comparing pedophiles to people who use substances? You need select your comparisons more carefully

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    how is paedophillia even comparable to substance abuse? it's a bit deeper than "she could have stopped had she sought the help". it may have been the case it became a strong mental affliction and by that time had she given up she may have certainly relapsed because it had carried on too long.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    generalising a bit there aren't we?
    That's what she was and I'm just stating a point.

+ before you say, yes, there are many alcoholic, drug taking singers.
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast