HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Gettin Skyrim?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah

7 77.78%
  • No.

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Guys, this is what lawyers do all day long, they send legal notices to small companies hoping to get them to pay some licensing fees for the patents/trademarks. Nothing new here, of course any court Judge would laugh this aside, I doubt they'd even invest the cash to take Mojang to court but once in a while they'll scare that small indy dev into forking over some cash which makes it worthwhile. Lawyers do that any time they're not actually properly suing people who are really infringing on them so they earn their keep (In fact if I employed a Lawyer who sat around waiting for someone to infringe on me before doing something I'd fire them for being lazy).
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I saw some footage from E3 and I thought it looked quite impressive. So many games coming out around that time so I doubt I'll get it.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    iMattster

UPDATE: Im paying $200 for the collectors edition instead.
    Thats 125 pounds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12