HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default a-level results 18th august

i genuinely forgot how close they are.. next thursday! is anyone else absolutely crapping their pants about it? i worked solidly for about 2 months towards them (did economics, computing and history at A2) and although i worked my very best i'm still extremely nervous about them

Tokens

I'll be getting results for my AS examinations. Not confident at all, it's pretty daunting thinking about it actually because I've got to change so many things if I end up with bad results. So yeah I'm extremely nervous but I was for GCSE as well.

Good luck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

We get our results a day before, I don't want to sound so negative but I'm not really fussed, I tried my best and at the end of the day life goes on, with or without a ****e job lol.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I know I studied a lot and worked to the best of my ability but I'm still really scared that I screwed up, it makes me feel so depressed just by thinking about it tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pretty confident about two of my subjects, worked my ass off in both them. The third one is what I'm most nervous about to be honest. I need a B in it and I don't know if I'll get it or not. The exams went well enough, I knew the answers but only time can tell.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel like an idiot. I did **** all for any of my subjects like last time but hopefully I'll get As like last time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

I'm worrid as this time is like the only time when your results actually mean something towards your future.

But like others have said, i put the work in (but you can never do enough can you?) So aslong as the exams were fair, what i get is what i deserve.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Good luck to everyone, it's a nervous day but it's only your future at stake. x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

you're all awesome clever on here, if I can pass a-levels, all of you will breeze it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not really bothered about getting results, more what uni i've got into, or whether i've got to go through clearing. it's come around so quick
    hi

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast