HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milarz View Post
    All fansites of Habbo, have rude members, but nothing like Habbox. A year ago, Habbox had staff & members that were nice & knew what they were doing. But now, it's a whole new story.
    First we have complete rude members and of course i get the blame as usual. Second both RM's are always "busy", there for they should not have the right to have the position. Third, they fail my app when it shouldn't have. Iv'e been around for years, including former Habbox DJ. Even when i ask why several times why i have failed, they ignore me, so again, they don't deserve to be an RM. There are only a few people here that are nice. Every time i hop on this forum, i feel so depressed. It's really sad. I may return in several months when the management have changed, because i can tell ya, right now, it's complete pathetic. So to all the nice people, bye

moderator alert Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Welcome To Habbox Forum / Goodbye", as it is better suited here!
    Ok since you've taken it upon yourself to be rude about myself and Jess I will do the same about you. I told you on more than one occasion if you did not get a reply back then you were not succesful in your application. You are a very rude and obnoxious person who seems to think they are the best DJ in the world, on your old account (Which I was under the impression you were banned on flipflop!! but I'll make sure it gets banned now that I've realised it's not since it's against the rules to have more than one forum account) you were continuely rude towards other forum members and avoided the filter. You were fired from Habbox: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...ight=partystar so you do need to reapply. Myself and Jess have every right to pass/fail an application on 1) Your DJing skills/quality and 2) your attitude and you failed the application due to the latter not because of your DJing skills.

see ya later
    Last edited by scott; 08-08-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie
    +3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Stop telling me to be patient. This is whats getting me angry, they have "told me". Please read above ^
    Again, i may sound selfish "but", i have never failed an app, and the app i did for habbox is no different from the rest. In several years. I double checked everything also. There for there was no reason for it to fail. But i don't really care. I wont be replying anymore. Whats said has been said and thats all that matters. Be back in like half a year or so. Bye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12