HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default gallows (post frank carter).

so gallows have given a taster of their new stuff without frank, featuring wade (ex alexisonfire guitarist.)

so what do you think of it (obviously if you've never heard gallows before/don't like this music, then yr response is invalid), i personally think it doesn't sound like gallows and while i like it, i can't say i'm gonna be the fan i was before. another thing that annoyed me is that gallows have always been quite a 'british' band, the lyrics have revolved around british issues (grey britain/queensbury rules etc etc etc) and now the lined being shouted is about "the 4th of july" which, idk. it might seem a small thing, but to me it just makes it less gallows.

www.gallows.co.uk for a free download of the song.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I preferred when Frank was in the gallows BUT saying that I do like this song.
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm definitely not that into a canadian singing frank's lyrics about how he feels about the state of our country, but i'm open to whatever he wants to sing about in the future. new song sounds like a delicious mix of trash talk and every time i die, and for that im stoked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

As soon as Carter left, they whole band should have pulled away from the name 'Gallows', like you said bthy they were a predominately British band.

But for what it's worth, I like it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love it, obviously its different from when Frank was there but should be a great album.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

apparantly Frank's new band is gonna be a pop band so I'm probably going to avoid that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    apparantly Frank's new band is gonna be a pop band so I'm probably going to avoid that
    i'll probably lean towards franks new band. gallows ain't for me no more, sounds like too many things ive heard before.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by publicised View Post
    i'll probably lean towards franks new band. gallows ain't for me no more, sounds like too many things ive heard before.
    anything non-hardcore/punk and frank's vocals are just wasted, i've heard him sing live and it wasn't great, and that's even if he does vocals in pure love.
    considering he left gallows because they wanted to do something different, i'm starting to think getting wade in was the best decision they've made

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    anything non-hardcore/punk and frank's vocals are just wasted, i've heard him sing live and it wasn't great, and that's even if he does vocals in pure love.
    considering he left gallows because they wanted to do something different, i'm starting to think getting wade in was the best decision they've made
    just don't think they're 'gallows' anymore, i understand what they're doing. i mean why start a new thing under a new name when you've already got this massive following, but it doesn't feel like gallows. though i always appreciated gallows musically aswell as lyrically, they put a lot of their band image into frank and franks persona. gallows was never about just frank, but at times it felt like it was.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by publicised View Post
    so gallows have given a taster of their new stuff without frank, featuring wade (ex alexisonfire guitarist.)

so what do you think of it (obviously if you've never heard gallows before/don't like this music, then yr response is invalid), i personally think it doesn't sound like gallows and while i like it, i can't say i'm gonna be the fan i was before. another thing that annoyed me is that gallows have always been quite a 'british' band, the lyrics have revolved around british issues (grey britain/queensbury rules etc etc etc) and now the lined being shouted is about "the 4th of july" which, idk. it might seem a small thing, but to me it just makes it less gallows.

www.gallows.co.uk for a free download of the song.
    Just thought I'd post, no ones thought is invalid. Never really listened to the band, but everyone has a view. Probably didn't mean to come out the way it did so sorry ha