HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

wasnt this confirmed like months ago or summin lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cats11111 View Post
    wasnt this confirmed like months ago or summin lol
    Apparently not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks N-Dubz are utter rubbish?
    yes, they are groundbreaking masterminds who changed the landscape of british music forever, i can't believe some people are still failing to recognise that... they have inspired the youth of today, and with their earth shatteringly amazing music, and incredibly unique performing skills, they have managed to entertain and capture the hearts of millions of people in such little time.

it is the first time since the beatles that a british band has had such a huge influence on music, fashion and pop culture. n dubz were more than just the biggest music act on the planet - they became a cultural phenomenon, and will always be remembered among the greats. 10 years from now, you will be saying "the beatles... michael jackson... elvis presley... n dubz."

and now they are gone forever... music will never be the same again.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Poor Baldwin... Ah well, I will get you Dappy's album for christmas

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Brb, gonna go slit.

"Greatest Hits or Best of N-Dubz" - I heard it was gonna be a free blank CD-R.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dappy's much better on his own IMO.
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldSolid View Post
    Dappy's much better on his own IMO.
    least he had tulisa to semi-save him in the band.

having seen the n dubz reality show a couple of times. THEY R SILLY. VERY VERY SILLY.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    yes, they are groundbreaking masterminds who changed the landscape of british music forever, i can't believe some people are still failing to recognise that... they have inspired the youth of today, and with their earth shatteringly amazing music, and incredibly unique performing skills, they have managed to entertain and capture the hearts of millions of people in such little time.

it is the first time since the beatles that a british band has had such a huge influence on music, fashion and pop culture. n dubz were more than just the biggest music act on the planet - they became a cultural phenomenon, and will always be remembered among the greats. 10 years from now, you will be saying "the beatles... michael jackson... elvis presley... n dubz."

That's debatable. To me they where just a bunch of chavs who got famous.

I mean Dappy was doing an anti crime thing, someone said they didn't like him - sent it as a shoutout on radio 1 when he was there so he stole their number from the system and harassed them. I just hate these kind of people. To me they seem to just cause trouble for no reason.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post

Absolute rubbish.

N-Dubz never have and never will be that big, comparing them to the greats is just laughable

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wonder if he keeps that stupid hat

P.s I took Judas was being very, very sarcastic. I really hope it was sarcasm.
    Last edited by Accipiter; 13-09-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast