HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling VIP's

Tokens

Default Selling VIP's

I will Buy VIP for you Any Colour Tell me wot month and Colour and i shall give my price.
    Need some help? Or just have a question? Just post in the HxHD Help Desk section and await your answer!

Tokens

I am now buying for a little cheaper
    Need some help? Or just have a question? Just post in the HxHD Help Desk section and await your answer!

Tokens

Buying All VIP's again now.

Thanks Nick D

Tokens

I am having A sale just untill Friday And Sat untill Friday so just one day the more you buy the cheaper it is!
    and untill Sat If you buy 1 Month VIP Its Half Price

Tokens

Just in case you are wondering as i have had many people ask me The reason i am not a VIP at the moment is because i am not here for even a full month so no point in buy a VIP just yet. This is the reason i am having a sale.

The More You Buy Sale has finished as it is now Sat But You still have untill monday to Get the Half Price Sale is still on but not for long!

(if you do not get a reply within 24 hourse please be paitent i am doing my best to answer all your messages.If you still do not have a replyafter 24 hourse please post your Message on this fourm or re-send your PM to me Thank you Nick D)

Tokens

SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE!

Get your 3 Months VIP for just 5 HCS now thats 1 HC cheaper than most Prices and If you buy it now Get Rep!

PM me now to take advantage of this AMAZING Sale!

Tokens

6 HOURES LEFT ON SALE!

6 HOURES LEFT ON SALE!

Hurry get this amazing sale offers now just 6 H left!

Tokens

Sale has now ended but due to the fact they so many of you took intrest in my low low prices i am PERMANTLY Reducing the price of the 3 Months VIP to just 5 HC

PM me now to get your VIP ASAP No one ells offers this kind of service

Tokens

Please Note that once VIP has been Bought i will PM DJ-3000 and ask him to activate your VIP.

Once i have PM Dj-3000 it is our of my hands untill he Logges On and activates your VIP.

If you Buy from me at Night (BST) It is more then likely to be the NExt Day or Night that it is Turned on. As DJ-3000 will logg on the Next Day.

Tokens

This Weeks Sale is Buy 3 Months VIP Before The 25 Th Of Septemeber (Sunday) and Get 0.5 of the price And just for an Extra Boost Receve Some Norms!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast