HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Lamar94!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    nice one lol heard all about it hxl is balls anyway so chances are you'll get somewhere better now

ty & gl in future i suppose
    lol, there are a few good people there... that's why i enjoyed it... but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    no you didnt
    did

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg lamar ;l Your were such an amazing dj

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Just going to say this out here:

I don't know why people think he has been fired. He resigned from his HabboxLive staff role, not fired. The announcement would say "Blah blah is no longer 'jobtitle'" if they have been fired.

-----------

Thanks for your time and you were a pretty cool DJ and it is a shame to see you go. Wish you the best of luck in your future though and seems like you are sticking around in the news department.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ..:BAMItsNick:. View Post
    omg lamar ;l Your were such an amazing dj
    thanks Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Just going to say this out here:

I don't know why people think he has been fired. He resigned from his HabboxLive staff role, not fired. The announcement would say "Blah blah is no longer 'jobtitle'" if they have been fired.

-----------

Thanks for your time and you were a pretty cool DJ and it is a shame to see you go. Wish you the best of luck in your future though and seems like you are sticking around in the news department.
    You was looking to remove me from the "team" anyway so I guess I was 1 STEP AHEAD! GG?

Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    thanks Nick

You was looking to remove me from the "team" anyway so I guess I was 1 STEP AHEAD! GG?
    I wasn't looking, I warned you that if your behaviour carried on then removing you from the team was pretty much an option. So it wasn't really a good game because I did not jump up and down in excitement when you wanted your permissions being removed.

I actually didn't have any problems with you.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 18-09-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

thanks Nick

Okay I am going to make this short and sweet.

You were a very active DJ and then chose to do something completely stupid. You were not dismissed even though when you did what you did you knew it was completely stupid. If Matt wanted you dismissed you would have been dismissed, on the basis of what you did it would have been understandable for you to have been dismissed.

If you'd like to continue to act like a big shot and resign, then proceed to tell folks where they can listen to "the ice" go ahead, you've already made yourself look silly enough for one night though.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    toribbz

Latest Awards:

wow theres 13 people browsing hahahhahahahhahaha
    bye lamar

wanna hear a joke so a mom was like "the dog just died LOL" BUT SHE THOUGHT LOL WAS LOTS OF LOVE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bye
    :Heart: la bella vita :Heart:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by toribbz View Post
    bye lamar

wanna hear a joke so a mom was like "the dog just died LOL" BUT SHE THOUGHT LOL WAS LOTS OF LOVE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bye
    only you tori LOOOOOOOOOOOL xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I wasn't looking, I warned you that if your behaviour carried on then removing you from the team was pretty much an option. So it wasn't really a good game because I did not jump up and down in excitement when you wanted your permissions being removed. I actually didn't have any problems with you apart from today and the other stuff you said to people but that's not the purpose of this thread.
    If I ever see one more piece of this evidence that you are rude towards any Habbox staff member then I will simply remove you from all staff roles.
    Have to look for evidence or at least get it sent to you... which a lot of staff like to do... If there big ebough to talk **** & do what they did... why cry over a DJ says? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Okay I am going to make this short and sweet.

You were a very active DJ and then chose to do something completely stupid. You were not dismissed even though when you did what you did you knew it was completely stupid. If Matt wanted you dismissed you would have been dismissed, on the basis of what you did it would have been understandable for you to have been dismissed.

If you'd like to continue to act like a big shot and resign, then proceed to tell folks where they can listen to "the ice" go ahead, you've already made yourself look silly enough for one night though.
    I don't remember playing the "big shot" I'm not 1 of those people... Someone asked for what happened & I sent it to them. You people think because your name is a lighter green than mine you are superior... nty. I fear nothing. Love how a lot of people only go by what they have seen/ heard about a DJ Says... If you understood WHY the DJ says what set to what it was set to... then I'd agree with "What I did was stupid" but the other people's actions were dumber than mine. & "The Ice" won't be anywhere for now... he'd rather focus on other things rather than talking to a computer screen & playing stuff that people ask for... he has been doing that for almost 5 years.

---------- Post added 19-09-2011 at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toribbz View Post
    bye lamar

bye
    ly Tori & phone Samantha & tell her I said Hey

Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    toribbz

Latest Awards:

love youu! & haha i will. she'll hang up haha.

Have to look for evidence or at least get it sent to you... which a lot of staff like to do... If there big ebough to talk **** & do what they did... why cry over a DJ says? Really?

I don't remember playing the "big shot" I'm not 1 of those people... Someone asked for what happened & I sent it to them. You people think because your name is a lighter green than mine you are superior... nty. I fear nothing. Love how a lot of people only go by what they have seen/ heard about a DJ Says... If you understood WHY the DJ says what set to what it was set to... then I'd agree with "What I did was stupid" but the other people's actions were dumber than mine. & "The Ice" won't be anywhere for now... he'd rather focus on other things rather than talking to a computer screen & playing stuff that people ask for... he has been doing that for almost 5 years.

---------- Post added 19-09-2011 at 12:16 AM ----------

ly Tori & phone Samantha & tell her I said Hey
    :Heart: la bella vita :Heart:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast