HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Being a huge computer nerd i've always known that i wanted to go into something to do with IT since i was in in like primary school. Only recently though (a year ago i guess) i realised i had a passion (and rather talented if i say so myself) at programming/software development. I seem to pick up the languages really quickly and can use them efficiently., not to mention i find it really fun.

So i'm definitely going into something like that, and recently I got told about this thing from channel 4 where they pay for your university as long as you do software development/computer science, which is exactly what I wanna do, and you just have to work for them afterwards. So hopefully i'll get into that, and if not, i just recieved my reference from my Accenture internship so I might even end up working there in the future. Only problem i can see is that a lot of businesses are starting to outsource their programming to cheaper countries like India n all that, so i might just have to go into something else IT related.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Might go to Uni and be a teacher. Not sure yet though!
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    T@R

Latest Awards:

finish my last year of 6th form
    go to a great uni
    become the next hitchcock
    watch the money and girls flood in
    end my life
    ~ lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

got no idea

have fun please

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Complete my 2 year Nat Dip IT course then go onto uni to do Software Development.

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

I want to finish my education and start off my career in film, I then plan to buy my Mum a house.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

i want to be a barristerrrrrrr so yeah i want a career in law 4 sure

http://www.channel4.com/explore/yourfuture/which.html omg coool
    Last edited by Sharon; 22-09-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Help develop a TOE (theory of everything)

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i have sooo much i want to do
    gonna do anthropology n psychology next year but i know how hard it is to get a job with specifically studying cultures and it'll probably cost a lot of money. idk i'm gonna get a job after it and try to get any experience or get in to voluntary work. i would love to be paid to stay in someone's house and get shown their life ech sfhah4h & i also want to travel A LOT. & do protests over vaccinations/handling of food etc. dont want an average comfortable life. AH I CAN DREAM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I too haven't got a solid path. It just seems like there's nothing out there for me - I don't like anything. Nothing appeals to me at all. I wanted to become a dentist and then move to Russia because well.. you need dentists everywhere. But now I think I am realising that that won't happen and it's just a dream. So now I am thinking about becoming an English teacher, but that will mean I won't be able to move to Russia because teachers get paid hardly anything there... so I am stuck on what to do :S

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast