HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really wanted to be a teacher but then I've just began to doubt myself and lots of others did too. I'm glad I'm still young though, I've got quite a long time to decide what I really want to do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've always wanted to be a doctor and i worked my arse off for a place at a med school, i'm taking a gap year before i go to travel but i really cant wait!
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

I still feel uncertain about the future and I'm doing a postgraduate degree so I've already done my undergraduate degree a few years ago. I think people often have more than one career now, so I dont think things are set in stone even if you decide to go down one particular route.

I think uni will help to feel more sure of who you are as a person, even if you still feel unsure about your career choices. I guess the best any of us can do is try to find something we enjoy doing and keep doing it until we don't enjoy it anymore.

Tokens
    Habbo
    x-Laura-Kitty-x

I have just started the first year of a sports therapy degree at uni. I have so many things within sport that im interested in that im finding it hard to choose the path i want to take.
    Working with a team on the pitch
    My own clinic - rehabilitation
    Food and nutrition (something in that field)
    Teacher - GCSE/Btec
    Personal Trainer

I just dont know!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Maybe something to do with Food, Geography, Science or a doctor/nurse person. I can't decide!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im studying performing arts and gsce media productions atm at school, next year which is my final year at school im studying child development & performing arts again. i wanna go into acting but not sure, im heading towards being a nurse though in a a&e department
    ex-event organizer
    ex-habbox live dj lauren / dj squark (don't ask)
    ex-help desk staff

we rushed it, moving way too fast that we crushed it, but that's in the past ~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought I knew, I was going to go straight down the hard, competitive Clinical Psychology route following my undergraduate degree which involves a lot of experience-making and then further study, however I went to a careers seminar today on doing a phD and this really interested me too and seemed like it'd be a good stop gap and options to go elsewhere in life if something didn't work out. So yeah, it's a pain.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all i know is that i want to have a career in art or fashion lol

and i wanna be rich and live in chelsea or kensington

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Varies. At the moment my degree and specialities seem to be hinting towards a life time of working with businesses making sure they are socially responsible, either with a business or in the legal sector, or working in the legal sector doing virtually anything or working within a business doing either marketing, micro-managing, legal aiding etc. I was going to work for Britvic 3 years ago but declined, and I wish I took the job now but events during that time stopped me. Then again, I'm sort of glad I declined given the nature of said events :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So, chaps, who made it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast