HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Duracell View Post
    The only bonus that mages get is the fire talent tree is getting buffed so i've heard
    All mages will also be getting a dot spell too, so i heard on Q&A yesterday, before only one talent tree had it, in 5.0 all talent trees will have it. And Blizzard will never nerf mages as most of blizzard staff play them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I secretly hope they nerf the gold drops. But that is just a dead hope I guess.

Many people are so stupid on wowhead and think hunters are having ranged removed... :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post
    I secretly hope they nerf the gold drops. But that is just a dead hope I guess.

Many people are so stupid on wowhead and think hunters are having ranged removed... :@
    Dont you mean melee? i heard they was going to remove melee from hunters and just keep range.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DPS View Post
    Dont you mean melee? i heard they was going to remove melee from hunters and just keep range.
    I quite clearly said that people on the wowhead site thought it was range being removed...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes and i clearly said its melee... as you never mentioned that ;s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes and i clearly said its melee... as you never mentioned that ;s
    You inffered that I didn't know that it was melee being removed and that I was incorrect. I was saying that the people on the website thought it was range being removed :| I had no reason to mention it.

Whatever.

Shame they're oversimplifying an already simple talent tree

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i didnt know that :p so i mentioned it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Duracell View Post
    The only bonus that mages get is the fire talent tree is getting buffed so i've heard
    Ugh and I don't even play Fire. Too much work. Arcane Blast x3 Arcane Missiles FTW!

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really don't understand why people are complaining about MORE STUFF TO DO in an expansion when a lot of QQ on the wow forums is about lack of content or rehashed content.

1. What else are you going to do with your companion pets? summon them then just stare at them and finally dismiss them again? Sure you can do that if you really want OR you can level them and battle other players with them which is what should've been done a long time ago.

2. Pandaren were going to be an Alliance race in TBC but got replaced as they weren't suited there so Blizzard didn't just wake up one morning and say "lol pandas, next xpac." I would also like to add that Pandaren have been in the shadows of WoW lore since Warcraft II if I remember correctly and not just because of an april fools joke.

3. I don't have a 3rd point hmm...

Sorry I had to vent this anger of all the QQ.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

WORLD OF WARCRAFT
    lmao really??? i remember playing the trail game lolol. . thought it was pretty cool but weird. . . loved my magic tho

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123