HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    If you've ordered a different version of the game why would you expect it to leave at the same time / earlier. It's about when they have the stock, not when you ordered it.
    Because they're bound to get both versions at the same time, and they should then go in the order of when preordered and the fact that every other time I have bought it, it has been dispatched by now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dont gotta wait. going to midnight launch in america

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Didn't pre-order it as Skyrim got the better of me and I pre-ordered that instead

MW3 looks really good, hopefully it will live up to my expectation!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    None of you are going to get the game more than 1 day early, so...
    I dont even expect it to come a day early.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if some of you didn't get it until Wednesday, when I ordered my copy of gears 3 it said it was sent on Thursday, the money that had initially been taken then went back into my account for some reason, then I was told that it hadn't been sent until the Monday, I then had to wait until Wednesday to actually play it, was a bit of piss take.
    I doubt thats going to happen.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Because they're bound to get both versions at the same time, and they should then go in the order of when preordered and the fact that every other time I have bought it, it has been dispatched by now.
    Game being one of the larger retailers is going to receive a shipment upwards of a 100,000 copies of the standard version, following this they then process all of the pre-orders for that edition of the game, then they move onto the hardened edition shipment which may even arrive the day after so it's not wasting space sitting around whilst they're processing all the preorders for the standard edition and shipping other games which have been purchased online.

Even for a specific edition it won't be processed by order date, it'll be processed by location, so they'll do all the london preorders, then all of another city, because they need to send them out in batches to save money on courier costs.
    Last edited by Chippiewill; 03-11-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    None of you are going to get the game more than 1 day early, so...
    I don't mind tbh... as long as it isn't a day late. lmao my friend pre-ordered G.O.W 3 off Amazon & it came a day late... he wasn't impressed. but yeah as long as I come home from college & see the parcel I'm all good

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    I doubt thats going to happen.
    Of course not, it will only ever be something me and the hundreds of others that pre-ordered gears and got it a day late experience, it can't possibly happen to one of the biggest launches of the year no, I mean what was I thinking, the postal service will really put in the extra hours to make sure every single copy arrives to it's owner on time, no you'll all get it on release because GAME have never messed up before.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Game being one of the larger retailers is going to receive a shipment upwards of a 100,000 copies of the standard version, following this they then process all of the pre-orders for that edition of the game, then they move onto the hardened edition shipment which may even arrive the day after so it's not wasting space sitting around whilst they're processing all the preorders for the standard edition and shipping other games which have been purchased online.

Even for a specific edition it won't be processed by order date, it'll be processed by location, so they'll do all the london preorders, then all of another city, because they need to send them out in batches to save money on courier costs.
    Well people I know have it preordered and mine is still not dispatched. I don't even think I'm going to get it tuesday to be quite frank which surely destroys the point in a preorder and would mean me never buying anything from GAME in the near future.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Got dispatched about an hour or 2 ago, what are the chances of getting it monday?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast