HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

shut up allan nobody leaves they just get busier and dont come on as much. they all come back sooner or later stop being a queen. you call me an attention seeker but here you are saying youre leaving 2 days in advance of leaving lol do you have to pack your stuff first before you leave?????

wont lie i will miss you nobody gives a reaction like you do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really can't believe this, I know we don't speak much but I always had pleasure reading your many, many complaints as I agreed with so many of them! You are really friendly to be honest, well with me you have been but then again we haven't spoken much and it is such a shock!

I can't really comment on memories but I know I was annoyed when complaints were made private lmao! Just because of you, I wish you the best of luck throughout your life and I'm sure you will do something...productive !

Bye Allan !!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

y do ppl only ever give me 1 sentence
    jk lol bye luv ya xxxx

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    jk lol bye luv ya xxxx
    One sentence girl init

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Sorry to see you go Allan. You were one of the only people on this forum that really spoke their opinion and stood up for themselves. I remember back in the days when very few people would stand up for themselves against Olis management, you were one of the few people who would publically back me up. You helped people, like me, feel that we didn't have to just sit by and take crap from people in positions of power.

I hope you will return Allan. We need more people like you on this forum!!! I myself left for similar reasons during he summer.However even though i still don't play habbo, i decided to return. I've tried other community forums but for whatever reason, this forum lets people fit in and be part of the overall community much better and faster than other forums.

Hope to talk to you soon

-Eoin
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    aw allan! best of luck in the future, you'll definitely be missed around here x
    Take care Bethie, well done on your promotion - well deserved! x

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    You did a few sentences about me and so, I'm gonna give you a para.

Dear Allan,
    Even though you are from the other side of the world and I'm from the other side of the world, you are genuinely an honest and easy-to-talk-to type of guy. Sometimes, whatever you posted on this forum really gave me an instant laugh or else, felt like needles poking my skin because they were so true. When I joined Habbox in February until now, you are the only honest and straightforward guy that I've ever known here. Seeing you leave Habboxforum is definitely very heartbreaking because a great member like you won't come on often again. AND DON'T FORGET YOU OWE ME TWO REPS. Well, I owe you a few reps too. haha (sorry for the caps) Plus,I do agree with you that certain people right here are just ****s and won't accept people's opinions. So, **** them all the way! You do whatever you do the best and don't care about them!
    Last but not least, I'll not say bye. I'll say see you soon and all the best to you, Allan! xx

I'll miss you and your posts a lot!
    Yeah, au revoir shall suit us!
    I really have enjoyed spending time late at night having the occasional chat with you, you're quite humorous and not the 'norm' around here. If you get any **** from anyone just go nuts!

Speak soon x

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    hate people that make goodbye threads
    but yes i wish you all the best even though i don't like you
    and what good is a forum without arguments, just tryna get a bit of excitement going.
    Well there's constructive debate and then there's the slimey little **** bags whom crawl around your feet and cause the mountains out of the molehills. That actively works against the forum.

Before you retort 'whataboutuuuuu' well, yeah I'm leaving for this reason - I'm not suited to this forum, i'm too 'rude' and it's not that fantastic I doubt. At least I'm honest whereas yourself you seem to ***** behind backs then when they turn around you're all up in their face telling them you love 'em.

adios!

Quote Originally Posted by mdport View Post
    Awh, well whatever you get up to, goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitss View Post
    Aww, it's a shame to see you go. Good luck in the future x

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc. View Post
    love u allan xxoxoox
    LOVE YOU TOO ROSSY WOSSY!!!
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Laurren View Post
    aww you seemed like a lovely person and i wish we did talk! goodluck with everything xxxx
    Cheer's Laurren x

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    shut up allan nobody leaves they just get busier and dont come on as much. they all come back sooner or later stop being a queen. you call me an attention seeker but here you are saying youre leaving 2 days in advance of leaving lol do you have to pack your stuff first before you leave?????

wont lie i will miss you nobody gives a reaction like you do
    I said it was in advance, to say my goodbyes?
    And not sure if you noticed but I didn't actually come on, I came on tuesday to check something (LOL I was cautioned ) and then tonight is my first chance to come back and say bye. I actually am quite busy, that's a great reason to leave.

You're calling me a queen? Surely you could be harassing someone to meet up or for gossip?
    You really are that scum people carry on their shoes sometimes. The sad thing is, if you just chilled out and spoke to people instead of whispering **** they'd like you. You're not all that bad, I assume. I guess that's not something many people would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I really can't believe this, I know we don't speak much but I always had pleasure reading your many, many complaints as I agreed with so many of them! You are really friendly to be honest, well with me you have been but then again we haven't spoken much and it is such a shock!

I can't really comment on memories but I know I was annoyed when complaints were made private lmao! Just because of you, I wish you the best of luck throughout your life and I'm sure you will do something...productive !

Bye Allan !!!!
    LMFAO!
    Yeah it appears my attitude is entertaining in the past tense but I guess for other's it wasn't likeable. Either way I'm a firm believer in being yourself, if you can lie to yourself who can you be truthful to!?

My boss always says in today's age of reality entertainment a show on "Allan" would be the best carcrash on TV I'm still sussing out the compliment !

Thanks for your kind words and I hope that my continued 'alternative' feedback has improved some areas?
    Take care Sam x

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    jk lol bye luv ya xxxx
    Bye jenjen xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin247 View Post
    Sorry to see you go Allan. You were one of the only people on this forum that really spoke their opinion and stood up for themselves. I remember back in the days when very few people would stand up for themselves against Olis management, you were one of the few people who would publically back me up. You helped people, like me, feel that we didn't have to just sit by and take crap from people in positions of power.

I hope you will return Allan. We need more people like you on this forum!!! I myself left for similar reasons during he summer.However even though i still don't play habbo, i decided to return. I've tried other community forums but for whatever reason, this forum lets people fit in and be part of the overall community much better and faster than other forums.

Hope to talk to you soon

-Eoin
    You never know Eoin but for me the now I can see at least three months of non-stop work and in general my social life will pick up at the same time. Posting drunk on here never works so I don't think I'll have the time nor energy!

I agree I was one of the handful whom stuck to their opinion, yourself, marketing, gommeinc and chippiewall seemed to have been a bit different on here! At the time though it really was a catastrophe !

Take care Eoin glad you have returned, you done so much around here buddy!

---

Well as I said, I'm quite busy. The fact I'm just replying the now kind of shows that - I've not had the time until tonight.

I've loved it and loathed it, either way what people have here is good.

My lasting words are the fact around here people shouldn't stick around if it's not working. Power by footfall is the only way habbox learn (and it's always a few months down the line). I like the set up but in general even though this is a teen's forum we're all treated like children.

Gone are the days of "moderator discretion" for me I think it all depends on the person it affects. If swear, it'll come up ****, no one bothers. If I swear to Dave, Matt, Jin, Myke etc then I get an infraction for that even though it was caught by the filter. It's a ******* mess around here and it's about time this mess is organised. Do something about it quick Jin, I love ya but in all seriousness cut the tight-assed power trips from your staff (a selected few but I shan't name names ) and I promise around here would be better for all, including your footfall.

Adios all, I'll probably see you around Christmas

Allan x
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zeptis

Latest Awards:

Bye Deari!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234