HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
    Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
    Lady GaGa - Alejandro

can only thing of 3 lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    crashb555

Latest Awards:

Music videos aren't very "unique" anymore, they are just seen as promo by most artists these days, not the works of art they used to be considered, like a live motion picture of the music they've created. I guess the only one that comes close is Lady Gaga (but I've never watched her music videos, just heard about them).

My favourite video of recent times is this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMBTUYZeHPk- There isn't anything "sexual", but it gets close so discretion is advised I guess.I love the way the music video is perfect to the song subject matter (listen to the lyrics and they are actually innuendo's), but in terms of uniqueness it's not as it has throw backs to films etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOgE7anEFc- This one captures the spirit of the 60s as well as having a dig at the attitude people had in those days, you mayrecognisesome of the band members from other bands

Never been a fan of pop music videos, but I understand that people just wanna see the artist these days, they are sold as sex icons rather than musicians. I just live in the past with this sort of thing.

lady gaga lol, don't make me laugh.
    anything from iamamiwhoami would be the most ~unique~ for me, also Kate Bush.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chemical Brothers' Star Guitar video definitely qualifies as unique. If you haven't seen it before and don't know why it's so special, try to work it out:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12