HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Lightbulb !!!!! MY HabboOasis.tk website !!!!!

I have just made my own web (HabboOasis.tk)and my forum has a different url now

It only took me 10 minutes to do and not all the links work yet,but i will get them working in bout 2 days.

please visit is and tell me what you think i should change (colour,frame,text).

http://habbooasis.tk/

Ps: I will only be useing 'FreeWebs' for about 1 month untill i find a good Host.

Thanks For Reading
    Adam

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hmmm there is no real content although the layout is ok and the forum is proboards. But at least youve made it look abit nicer

Chilimagik.net // Reviews, Band Biographies, News, Pics + Loads More!!
    [Thybag.co.uk - Vive la revolutione]

Tokens

Exclamation template

I Have Change The Whole Look Of My Web Site Because The Old Look Was Abit Boring... So Tell Me What You Of My New Look

And Does Any One Know Any Free Host's That Support PHP Because I Would Like To Install 'CuteNews'

And Does Any One Have There Own Radio Because I Would Like To Add It To My Site Cause I Couldnt Get 'HotelView' To Work.