HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retro Commands

Tokens

Default Retro Commands

Some retros, like *REMOVED*, (no url given) have commands such as :moonwalk :mimic :push :pull
    you actually moonwalk, you copy the same outfit as the person you mimic, and you can push and pull people. So much fun pushing your friends out the door

Not like it would change habbo anyway if these would be added, but it would be so cool. Sure there could be some good games with push and pull commands.

moderator alert Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not name Habbo retros, thanks.
    Last edited by Suspective; 29-11-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

It sounds really good but id hate to get pushed out of the door? surely if habbo ever did do this they wouldn't allow you to push people out of the room? Id actually love to do the moon walk on habbo though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol i'd hate it. push n pull could be handy for games but oh my, what a boring game that would be.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, someone brought this up yesterday and said to Samanfa that they would want VIP's to have a :moonwalk command like retros do.

Tbh, Moonwalk sounds ok - I suppose it could beimplementedas a dance somehow... and :mimic , omg that would be absolutely amazing! But would ruin a costume change where the theme is "CLONE ME". But yeah, there's a few times I've wanted to have someones look

ush and ull is debatable - on retros it was bludy hilarious when you had push/pull wars out the room! But I'm sure a fair load of people on Habbo would moan about it - and pod racing... would just fail if you can push people out their seat. Oh so would ff. Well not completely fail, if the owner notices!

But yeah - tbh I also think we should get a tonne of effects as well (like retros) you can have :effect 64 or sommin, and it's like birds spinnin' round your head. But too many effects available would just ruin the limited edition ones.

So ye.
    /
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no, no, no

This will just kill habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pensioner

Latest Awards:

habbo's changed too much too soon.. adding these would make it unbearable in my opinion!
    :moonwalk would be pretty sweet though. maybe added as a pixel rental?
    you're the best
    - no one ever

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Inexorably View Post
    Yeah, someone brought this up yesterday and said to Samanfa that they would want VIP's to have a :moonwalk command like retros do.

Tbh, Moonwalk sounds ok - I suppose it could beimplementedas a dance somehow... and :mimic , omg that would be absolutely amazing! But would ruin a costume change where the theme is "CLONE ME". But yeah, there's a few times I've wanted to have someones look

ush and ull is debatable - on retros it was bludy hilarious when you had push/pull wars out the room! But I'm sure a fair load of people on Habbo would moan about it - and pod racing... would just fail if you can push people out their seat. Oh so would ff. Well not completely fail, if the owner notices!

But yeah - tbh I also think we should get a tonne of effects as well (like retros) you can have :effect 64 or sommin, and it's like birds spinnin' round your head. But too many effects available would just ruin the limited edition ones.

So ye.
    Well Said. +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, yesterday I came into contact with a Habbo staff who wanted to hear my opinions and such so I asked the Help Desk what they would like to see so I mentioned moonwalk to her so I am awaiting her reply so I think this would be great if it could come to habbo. I also asked for things such as hi5's etc.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Yeah, yesterday I came into contact with a Habbo staff who wanted to hear my opinions and such so I asked the Help Desk what they would like to see so I mentioned moonwalk to her so I am awaiting her reply so I think this would be great if it could come to habbo. I also asked for things such as hi5's etc.
    You are our ticket, to moonwalking on habbo!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

I think every single one of them commands would just be abused and it would be a ridiculous addition to Habbo.

If everyone keptmimickingme all the time, I'd get SO angry, not even lying,

Same with push and pull,

Moonwalk could be added as a dance, but not a command I don't think...
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast