HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Jeremy Clarkson offends the oversensitive, the boring and the greedy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-Cameron.html

I would have had them all SHOT! Clarkson's rant at strikers branded silly by Cameron (and now union demands a police probe)

- BBC receives more than 4,700 complaints
    - Unison taking legal advice about 'appalling' comments
    - David Cameron tells the Top Gear presenter it was a 'silly thing to say'
    - Ed Miliband says the comments are 'disgraceful and disgusting'

A national treasure: Jeremy Clarkson on This Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Mail
    Jeremy Clarkson could face a police investigation after he said that those striking should be shot. Speaking on the BBC's One Show he said that government workers refusing to work should be killed in front of their families. Today Unison general secretary Dave Prentis said they were seeking 'urgent legal advice' about whether his comments had been referred to police. This afternoon the BBC said it had received 4,769 complaints about Mr Clarkson, but a spokesman for Scotland Yard said they had not yet received a complaint.

David Cameron described Clarkson's remarks as 'a silly thing to say'. Labour leader Ed Miliband said he had not heard the comments but added that they were 'absolutely disgraceful and disgusting'. He said: 'Jeremy Clarkson should apologise for those comments. He obviously does not understand the lives of the people who were going out on strike yesterday.' Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson said of strikers: 'Frankly I would have them all shot. I would take them all outside and execute them in front of their families.' Dave Prentis, general secretary of Unison, called for Clarkson to be sacked by the BBC.

The Unions are angry because, well, since when could the left ever take a joke? he's only making light fun of their failed strike yesterday when many Union members didn't even bother to vote or strike. As for the bandwagoners, Cameron and Miliband - Miliband says its 'disgusting' (this is the man who's party started two illegal wars resulting in many British deaths let alone foreign deaths, along with hounding Dr. David Kelly to death over the WMD lies) and Cameron says its a 'silly thing' to say (coming from the man who promised a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, making him the fool for promising one in the first place). I know both points are unrelated but i'm sick to death of these people speaking as though they speak for the nation when they only speak for themselves.

Time for people to grow up and stop being so sensitive to everything, especially tongue-in-cheek jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mail comment
    I wouldn't want to harm anyone but I do have a massive problem with under-worked people striking about their already cushy benefits. Wake up public sector people and get in the real world, you're making a show of yourselves being so totally unaware of what is happening to the rest of the British public and the real hardship they face. I'm sure you'll bring out examples of hard working nurses. Yep, we've heard it all before. Millions of private sector people world hard and long hours for limited wages and the risk of being laid off or made redundant with no back up. Not everyone is a banker. Get over yourselves.

- Katy, London, 30/11/2011 23:19
    Clarkson for Prime Minister.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 01-12-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

jeremy .clarkson is a ******* idiot and he needs to really watch what he's saying. just because he lives a life of luxury (i don't think he's ever had it hard) doesn't mean the rest of us do.

lost all respect for the man. disgusting.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    jeremy .clarkson is a ******* idiot and he needs to really watch what he's saying. just because he lives a life of luxury (i don't think he's ever had it hard) doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Yeah its errr called a joke? which means he doesn't actually want strikers shot.. Besides I can agree with you partly because you are right on the 'the rest of us dont live a life of luxary' - thats exactly what the Unions and the public sector need to understand before they go about asking for even more generous pay packages/pensions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's not a 'joke' when yr living through something like that sadly. i have studied stand up comedy and have in fact written and performed comedy to audiences, so i do have access to a fully working sense of humour.

my dad was on strike yesterday and not because he necessarily wanted to, the library he works for was shut because there wasn't enough people to man it. so that's a days pay lost. my dad WOULD have worked if the library had been open. so it's not so funny when yr sitting there dealing with the consequences of these reforms.

jeremy clarkson has always been a ******* joke.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

it's not a 'joke' when yr living through something like that sadly. i have studied stand up comedy and have in fact written and performed comedy to audiences, so i do have access to a fully working sense of humour.

my dad was on strike yesterday and not because he necessarily wanted to, the library he works for was shut because there wasn't enough people to man it. so that's a days pay lost. my dad WOULD have worked if the library had been open. so it's not so funny when yr sitting there dealing with the consequences of these reforms.

jeremy clarkson has always been a ******* joke.
    Its not your humour, but does that mean you need to be so reactionary to his tongue in cheek comments? as for the reforms, why complain? the public sector is given far better pensions (even with reforms) than the private sector despite the fact the private sector foots the bill.

Not all of this is nice, but at the end of the day - you only have the Labour Party to blame for the enormous debts we have.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

someone had to say it, good on him
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Totally agree. Much as I love Top Gear he has an ego the size of an elephant and a very low EQ.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 01-12-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Its not your humour, but does that mean you need to be so reactionary to his tongue in cheek comments? as for the reforms, why complain? the public sector is given far better pensions (even with reforms) than the private sector despite the fact the private sector foots the bill.

Not all of this is nice, but at the end of the day - you only have the Labour Party to blame for the enormous debts we have.
    he's not being tongue-in-cheek though, he's being a **** as per usual.

also, that may be so, but what is blame when we need progress?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

he's not being tongue-in-cheek though, he's being a **** as per usual.

also, that may be so, but what is blame when we need progress?
    Because if you don't learn from your mistakes (ie, voting for the Labour Party) then you'll never progress.

That includes the other two organisations of disgrace, but focusing on pension reform and a bloated public sector - its 99% the fault of Labour.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Because if you don't learn from your mistakes (ie, voting for the Labour Party) then you'll never progress.

That includes the other two organisations of disgrace, but focusing on pension reform and a bloated public sector - its 99% the fault of Labour.
    so what do you suggest i do then? i would frankly rather jeremy clarkson round me up and shot me in front of my family then ever vote tory, i have no interest in UKIP and their fight against europe and the liberal democrats are near enough torys. frankly at the moment i'd choose never to vote again because it's all ********, but that's far too depressing and i'd rather choose to have hope in labour that they are brewing up some plan to save this country while the tories harp on about it being labours fault.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast