HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default What Songs make you think the most :3 ( For Good n Bad )

What Songs make you think the most :3 ( For Good n Bad )
    Just like it says, would be really nice to hear what kinda songs touch you guys =]

Alfie Ate All The Pukka Pies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not really touched by many songs! Idk, I just don't always feel that way about them. I guess if I gave certain ones a proper listen to then maybe I'd think more about what the message of the song is.

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    I'm not really touched by many songs! Idk, I just don't always feel that way about them. I guess if I gave certain ones a proper listen to then maybe I'd think more about what the message of the song is.
    Sometimes you just gotta listen to the words more than you would normally =]

Alfie Ate All The Pukka Pies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Every song.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -JammyDodgers View Post
    Sometimes you just gotta listen to the words more than you would normally =]
    Yes, I'm aware of that but I usually listen to music which doesn't really make any sense. The songs I've listened to more recently have more of a meaning than the ones I used to listen to, but I can hardly say that I was moved the slightest by Moves Like Jagger and things like that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Every song I listen to makes me feel a certain way, if the lyrics are good then the song will make you think and leave a lasting impression. I know that there's a few songs which make me feel a certain way more than others though. I'll post some of the links below and explain anyway, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyBFBPRvrs&feature=fvst

This song makes me think a little bit, the meaning of the lyrics is quite emotional and although this isn't the original of the song, you can still hear the emotion in his voice and the way he sings the song. I'm probably not making any sense at all but yeah, this song makes me feel sad and makes me think a little.

I can't think of any others at the moment apart from the song which was played at my Grandads funeral, which quite obviously makes me think of him when it gets played. It's a beautiful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFo1pu4q7Q
    Last edited by Jurv; 30-12-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

There are some songs that really make me think about stuff and then there's some that I just listen to when I want to just relax and have fun

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Normally bad songs but good sad songs make me think too
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Normally songs that have a meaning other than the songs that are all about love etc.

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine